MOVING BACK TO THE MOTHERLAND!

racnjasen

post-798-1261237027_thumb.jpgpost-798-1261236958_thumb.jpg

Attention to all our Vegas DDR peeps! We are making the trek back to Vegas over the Christmas holiday.

(Miami is a third world country and we are OVER it :usa: ) We are driving back in order to move Shayne and Otis the deaf dog back to the motherland for nursing school. I am making my arrangements to follow shortly. We missed the Dunes but we missed our DDR family the most. :finger: We plan to arrive in town the 27th of December. Yes this DECEMBER!!!

We will be driving Shayne’s car back with no trailer so we are on the hunt for furnishings to fill her new GVR area apartment. The only things we have room for in the car is the deaf dog and some miscellaneous crap. So, if you have any furnishings that you are looking to get rid of, please let us know first. We are not looking to spend a lot of dough if any, as the cross country move and school costs have killed the furniture budget.

Please feel free to call or post as I will be checking my DDR daily!

Oh yea! If she can’t fit it in her car we might have to make other delivery arrangements.

We appreciate any and all help during this move and we look forward to our first dune trip with you all!!! :clap:

Jasen, Shayne and Otis :xmas8:

(305) 794-1278

Edited by racnjasen

Attention to all our Vegas DDR peeps! We are making the trek back to Vegas over the Christmas holiday.

(Miami is a third world country and we are OVER it :usa: ) We are driving back in order to move Shayne and Otis the deaf dog back to the motherland for nursing school. I am making my arrangements to follow shortly. We missed the Dunes but we missed our DDR family the most. :finger: We plan to arrive in town the 27th of December. Yes this DECEMBER!!!

We will be driving Shayne’s car back with no trailer so we are on the hunt for furnishings to fill her new GVR area apartment. The only things we have room for in the car is the deaf dog and some miscellaneous crap. So, if you have any furnishings that you are looking to get rid of, please let us know first. We are not looking to spend a lot of dough if any, as the cross country move and school costs have killed the furniture budget.

Oh yea! If she can’t fit it in her car we might have to make other delivery arrangements.

We appreciate any and all help during this move and we look forward to our first dune trip with you all!!! :clap:

(305) 794-1278

jasen, I have some stuff in the garage that the wifey was gonna have a yard sale with i know I have a roll top desk with matching chairm maybe some lights etc I will make you a smoin deal on anything you like just so I can have my garage space back. let me know when you get back if your interested in looking.

Terry

BTW welcome home

(305) 794-1278

Jasen, I have some stuff in the garage that the wifey was gonna have a yard sale with i know I have a roll top desk with matching chair maybe some lights etc I will make you a smokin deal on anything you like just so I can have my garage space back. let me know when you get back if your interested in looking.

Terry

BTW welcome home

Edited by ynot

yo mang you know you got enough DDR friends to not have to worry about getting crap to your apartment. There are lots of us here with trucks that are more than happy to help just gotta pick up the phone.

I have a queen sized platform bed in storage i might be willing to let go for the right $$ :D Hell id even deliver and setup for you :P

hello jasen, shayne, and otis,

i moved out here to vegas last year from miami a well. i spent my entire life there "30yrs" and yes it has become a 3rd world country. what area were you in? when you make it back out here hit us up......

\

Hi this is Shayne and Otis! We live in Brickell, Downtown Mia. Happy holidays!

The car is packed and we are getting on the road tomorrow!!! I never knew you could pack so much shiz in a Honda Accord. Space bags kick a$$ and suck ballz all at the same time. If you have had the wonderful experience of paying $20 for an over-sized ziploc then you know my pain.

I want to thank everyone who replied. Shayne is looking forward to moving into her EMPTY apartment. She traded furniture space for clothing and dog space, so she is still on the hunt for furnishings. A couple of items we are looking for are:

Dresser, cheap TV( or if you need a storage spot for a good one :P ), couch or chairs, tables, etc...

Terry and Nick: Please shoot me a PM with some pricing info on the bed and other items and also pics if you have any.

Thanks again DDR peeps! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :laughing::assblast:

• 2 weeks later...