shooting at the Federal building downtown Vegas

dunefreak

I'm suprised nobody has been talking about this yet on here. Trav just sent me a link to a video. Check it out. Pretty crazy stuff if you were down there yesterday.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9T3-nGaV20&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9T3-nGaV20&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9T3-nGaV20&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My buddy was supposed to be there for a ticket but took a call instead said a retires metro officer was killed. some old man did the shooting because his social security was being reduced crazy man....

Edited by yfzrider53

My buddy was supposed to be there for a ticket but took a call instead said a retires metro officer was killed. some old man did the shooting because his social security was being reduced crazy man....

The retired officer was one Stan Cooper a true gentleman and an outstanding human being....MAY HE REST IN PEACE. God Speed Stan :hello:

Typically tickets are taken care of in a different building. Not the Federal Building.

people are getting fed up and pizzed off

...and then shot and killed. :dunno::atv:

As much as things might never go some people's way in life, there's no reason to go berzerk and take it out on innocent people who are obviously able to cope with change. I know you weren't saying it was ok, but these people piss me off. It's like people who can't even have an argument or debate without bringing violence and wanna turn it into a fight. It's a sign of weakness and ignorance. Chance is constant in life...fuggin deal with it in a way the rest of us do! Everyone has their own set of problems in life, maybe even larger than this whack job's, but you work them out & life goes on.

...and then shot and killed. :dunno::atv:

As much as things might never go some people's way in life, there's no reason to go berzerk and take it out on innocent people who are obviously able to cope with change. I know you weren't saying it was ok, but these people piss me off. It's like people who can't even have an argument or debate without bringing violence and wanna turn it into a fight. It's a sign of weakness and ignorance. Chance is constant in life...fuggin deal with it in a way the rest of us do! Everyone has their own set of problems in life, maybe even larger than this whack job's, but you work them out & life goes on.

amen

You guys seen the shooter's rapsheet yet? He was convicted of 2nd degree murder (his own brother) in the 1970's, yet only served a few years in prison. I also heard something about a rape charge that he did some time on. That guy never should have been out on the street

I posted about this in the shoutbox not to long after it happened, just didnt start a thread. It was pretty crazy downtown in the beginning cause there was talk of multiple shooters. Im 2 blocks from there and they immediately thru us into lockdown. Think its the first time in history they actually closed the marriage bureau. Pretty surreal to see the marshals walking around inside and out with automatic weapons strapped to their bodies. Was pretty nerve wracking that day. We had a bomb threat called into our courts the next day as well. 2010 not off to a good start with all the crazy sh*t going on. It can only get better!! :lol::atv:

You guys seen the shooter's rapsheet yet? He was convicted of 2nd degree murder (his own brother) in the 1970's, yet only served a few years in prison. I also heard something about a rape charge that he did some time on. That guy never should have been out on the street

So Im lookin at the review journal this morning and this is the sh!t that just kills me, there is a big write up and a huge picture of this azz hole that shot up the place and a tiny picture of a great family man, and father, (sheit he's afrikin hero) and very little about his life long service to the people of Las Vegas. a 20 year vet of the LVMPD and 15 yrs at the federal building.. Thats whats wrong in the world today, too much focus on the unimportant and not enough on what really matters... :lol::atv: it just makes me :lol:

So Im lookin at the review journal this morning and this is the sh!t that just kills me, there is a big write up and a huge picture of this azz hole that shot up the place and a tiny picture of a great family man, and father, (sheit he's afrikin hero) and very little about his life long service to the people of Las Vegas. a 20 year vet of the LVMPD and 15 yrs at the federal building.. Thats whats wrong in the world today, too much focus on the unimportant and not enough on what really matters... :beercheers::pics: it just makes me :atv:

sad to say but welcome to the 2k... :poop: is all fk up......