DUMONT Night drags.....Is it possible

1BADYFZ

sweet...do you have any idea what the prices are?

Last one i got was less than $300 for the weekend..but I have a friend there now so would be a better deal :thumb: I wait to see a date and get ahold of him for it ....if someone doesnt tow anything out there it has to be towed with a truck ,i may be able too and just put my quad in the bed and leave the trailer home

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would not advertise this on the homepage... any sanctioned event or any event seen as a sanctioned event is a big no no.. .i would just keep it to the forum as a get together... I wouldnt advertise highly about it.. Word of mouth is enough now adays a good turnout will come from it.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Mostly because permits, large gatherings of people being a no no, etc. Liability is the biggest reason why I was thinking of maybe not putting it up there too.

So does the 12th sound like a good date, dont want to be there by myself..lol

I think that is do able . Lets let the idea ponder for a night and if we agree then we will set the date tomorrow and get some feedback. You guys just done let me show up by my self..

:laughoff::idiot::thumb: .DUMONT NIGHT DRAGS

and the light i am looking into and you guys check out your resources, i think more then 1 set will be needed but 1 will be fine... I have a huge gen. that will run a set if needed. A buddy of mine has a lite tree also he can bring...

So does the 12th sound like a good date, dont want to be there by myself..lol

I think that is do able . Lets let the idea ponder for a night and if we agree then we will set the date tomorrow and get some feedback. You guys just done let me show up by my self..

:laughoff::idiot::thumb: .DUMONT NIGHT DRAGS

and the light i am looking into and you guys check out your resources, i think more then 1 set will be needed but 1 will be fine... I have a huge gen. that will run a set if needed. A buddy of mine has a lite tree also he can bring...

Earliest I can do it is the 19th (that following weekend) Just that time of the year with business commitments.

I also DJ and may be able to bring the generator, some speakers and the tables for some late night drag music...

hell yeah mofo! :idiot::laughoff::laughoff::idiot::laughoff:

That sucks you can't make it on the 12th, 80grit. I really think we should keep it to the full moon weekends though. :thumb: Hell, who says we can't do both weekends (12th AND the 19th). :laughoff::idiot::idiot:

hell yeah mofo! :idiot::laughoff::laughoff::idiot::laughoff:

That sucks you can't make it on the 12th, 80grit. I really think we should keep it to the full moon weekends though. :thumb: Hell, who says we can't do both weekends (12th AND the 19th). :laughoff::idiot::idiot:

I know the full moon weekends are the best. And this does sound like so much fun! Ill see if i can move things around and make the 12th, a early morning dune ride before it gets hot sounds like fun too!

Personally i like comp.. its steeper and more of a challenge.. Banshee hill feels too much like olds in glamis.. anyone and thier rhino can go up it..

either hill is cool, but i personally like banshee hill. comp is usually all whooped out and it is definitely steeper and more of a challenge but for drag racing i would say banshee hill. just my .02.

I myself prefer comp, but then again I'm not gonna be doing any serious dragging against anyone with my Craptor. Either works for me. I say we leave it up to the majority of the peeps that will be racing. :thumb:

sounds good pete. once we figure out the day, we can figure out the hill.

either hill is cool, but i personally like banshee hill. comp is usually all whooped out and it is definitely steeper and more of a challenge but for drag racing i would say banshee hill. just my .02.

That just makes up for a bad rider with a fast bike. :laughoff:

I say comp with the whoops and see who can ride :thumb:

Im kinda with bert... I think ill bring my bike just in case i get a while hair up my a$$ to ride in the dark w/ no lights.. :D

Why wouldn't you anyways? That's why we're gonna have lights there, fool! :laughoff::D I'll bring my 2wheeler too and we can start the first night time/ no headlight having/ 2wheeler races. :laughoff::thumb::idiot: