Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Can we get everyone to sound off on how many are showing up with TOYS :atv: :atc: :mc::rzr: :rhino: :slap: :mog:

and how many are just showing up :slap: :blonde: :clown: :laughing: :drunk2: :peeps:

Edited by Big Dave
Posted

Can we get every one to sound off on how many are showing up with TOYS :atv: :atc: :mc::rzr: :rhino: :slap: :mog:

and how many are just showing up :slap: :blonde: :clown: :laughing: :drunk2: :peeps:

Weather permitting, I will have just my rail.

:atv:

Posted

Can we get everyone to sound off on how many are showing up with TOYS :atv: :atc: :mc::rzr: :rhino: :slap: :mog:

and how many are just showing up :slap: :blonde: :clown: :laughing: :drunk2: :peeps:

you read my mind lol...was going to post this today..thanks

1 Rail and 1 rzr

Capt

Posted

Ok I'll be there with my bike and my pops will be there... He's looking for a RZR and I'm trying to get rid of my bike... Hopefully we can do both!

Posted (edited)

Ok I'll be there with my bike and my pops will be there... He's looking for a RZR and I'm trying to get rid of my bike... Hopefully we can do both!

Dr. Door Has a very nice RZR for sale

see it in DDR classifieds. Its very well taken care of and maintained

Edited by Big Dave
Posted

you read my mind lol...was going to post this today..thanks

1 Rail and 1 rzr

Capt

Can't come after all, unexpected, important trip to So Cal this weekend! Damnit!

:beercheers:

Posted

Hey capt we should be there somtime before 5 so I'll just run by your shop... What time you close?

Close at 5 .. but call me and let me know you are on your way and I will have someone here for you

702 575-1435 David

Capt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...