What do u ride?

1bad4fiddy

thats chase for ya :D

Ha ha real funny , and whats with all the sh!t talk on honda ???? You went down there to get a job today .....that just doesnt make sence first u dog em now ur tryin to work for em ?? :banghead:

Ha ha real funny , and whats with all the sh!t talk on honda ???? You went down there to get a job today .....that just doesnt make sence first u dog em now ur tryin to work for em ?? :banghead:

It's a free country. I hate "the man" and work for him also!! :unsure:

I knew what you meant, dave. I just had to give you crap because your bike wasn't actually RED. :banghead:

Come on Prez, we knew what u meant!!! :unsure: Did u notice I posted a red and a black??? :laughoff:

shut up. all i did was ask how old you had to be to work thereokayy

well i have an 04kfx700--jetted--duel exhaust--nurf bars--carbon fiber plastic

i rode one of those stock it was pretty fast for as big as it was .......How'd the exhaust help??? did it make a big difference??? i was told if you put a clutch kit it will really wake it up