What do u ride?

1bad4fiddy

I ride an 02 Raptor. The motor is bone stock except for slip on pipe and K&N pro design. I also ride a 94 YZ250 with an FMF pipe, milled head, and Boyensen reeds. :think:

BTW: I moved this topic to the rides section, you posted this under bikes for sale. :laughoff::laughoff:

Got a 2006 trx 450r and a 04 trx 450r cammed piped and rev boxes

YOUR SIGNATURE.........thats some funny SHIAT right there. feelin ballsy lets hook a chain to your truck and watch it break? Dude you got a hemi in that? LOL

1998 Banshee - Toomey's, Vforce2 reeds, Pro-flow w/ K&N filter, Cool Head w/ 19cc domes, twist throttle, renthal bars, Ricky Stator high output stator, 13 tooth front sprocket, stock size rear. It hauls my fat a$$ up and down comp ok! That is when I actually ride it! It gets a little negected since I got the buggy.

Lets just say , they dont have the performance of my 450 :D

Thanks GirlWithHorns....that doesn't answer my question at all....... :rockon:

:rockon:

I'm just curious if the the other upgrades made a world of difference or not. Was it worth the money?

Thanks GirlWithHorns....that doesn't answer my question at all....... :rockon:

:rockon:

I'm just curious if the the other upgrades made a world of difference or not. Was it worth the money?

I've seen her bike run and for a pipe and stuff its quick , my buddys bike has the same mod's as her dads and its a complete night and day and i would say its worth the difference !

Hey Gerald. We should answer each others questions too. I guess thats cool. What do u think? :rockon:

Dude i didnt answer for her i said my buddys bike has the same mod's , damn some of u guys are cry baby's , who cares who answers what as long as u get an answer to ur question

Edited by 1Bad4FiddyinLv

Do you notice a huge difference in performance between the two?

ohh yeaa.

my dads bike is so much faster but if im on mine and hes on his i can beat him if i get the hole shot so i dont know to me his is wayy faster but it might be the weight ratio :rockon:

Hey Gerald. We should answer each others questions too. I guess thats cool. What do u think? :monkeedance2:

Yeah...I don't know what's up wit dat.... :freakin_nuts:

ohh yeaa.

my dads bike is so much faster but if im on mine and hes on his i can beat him if i get the hole shot so i dont know to me his is wayy faster but it might be the weight ratio :rockwoot:

So....with the same weight on the bike it make a big difference. Thanks. :driver:

I have an LTR450 with the yoshi RS5 full exhaust, yoshi PIM, modified airbox with Pro Flow intake and K&N filter.. I also added trailtech Bars and bar clamp as well as Trail Tech HID lights. Fenders are shaved and stock light is removed. I added full skids plates and Bling Star nerfs. It screams compared to stock!

I also have a 06 YZ250F with a White Bros full exhaust, jetted with a Vortex ignition.. Also night and day over stock.

Edited by scott

Dude i didnt answer for her i said my buddys bike has the same mod's , damn some of u guys are cry baby's , who cares who answers what as long as u get an answer to ur question

:freakin_nuts: :rockwoot::driver::slap:

not trying to make friends around here are ya? :barf::boxer::dunno: :monkeedance2: