Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

pending on the due date for second kid being born will determine if im there or not but ive got it planed and i will be spending bout 98% of my time at the hill for racing and the other 2% drinkin beer lol

Posted

If I make it I'll have my Alky bike. But it's just a little 295R. Not really that fast.

l_52a1cc7cfc14b2b43d7b8cf6db3c5b11.jpg

nice quad you should talk to mat at shearer pipes he has the fastes hondas hands down

Posted

matt just beat packard at the last race and holds the top spot for the fastest honda but packard is a good guy to

Yeah Dennis is a good guy. I'm good friends with his boys. I heard about the last race. Dennis was pretty upset. Said the boys were too into their new girls and not focused on the race. lol. :shocked: :dumbass:

Posted

is there going to be any other fast quads going???

Ya The Quadrockets Quads will be there to throw out some smack downs on a certian TURBO guy??!?!? loll..lol

Hey Bruce???? lol :D:beercheers:

Posted (edited)

Paging Quadrocket. Hes faster... :beercheers:

EAT sh*t AND DIE!! LOL! wow did i say that?? It's my dark side... Ignore him....

THAT'S QUADROCKET "S" WITH AN "S"!!! AND SMILE WHEN YOU SAY IT!!!

that felt pretty good!!!!

Edited by Quadrockets
Posted

nice quad you should talk to mat at shearer pipes he has the fastes hondas hands down

That's all it would take for this bike to hand a 2nd to turbo here!! lol HaHa!!

Posted

Here is what I see lol

PSDP.KeySpeedLogoLg.jpg

Ya !! Our key board's faster than Bruces too!! :ahhhhh: Hey Bruce.. Going to be hard for you to change your name to "2nd place Bruce" huh??!!?!? lol l lo l oll ol l oll o l ol :beercheers:

Posted

Fun if you like 2nd place :think: :

the only way i would get a 2 is if my quad broke 1/2 hill got off my quad and pushed it to the top and only then would it be a fare race with that slow bomboturd you have :dunno: heheheh

Posted

the only way i would get a 2 is if my quad broke 1/2 hill got off my quad and pushed it to the top and only then would it be a fare race with that slow bomboturd you have :dunno: heheheh

LOL lol lo LMFAO!!!! bruce you crack me up ,,, the dream world you live in... That WAS pretty funny!!

Posted

is that a four stroke key pad??? lol and that is all you have you better stay away from the hill :DDR:

LOL I am not the one Jaw Jacking about my bike being fast lol and for the record I am not saying yours is not fast.

Posted

LOL I am not the one Jaw Jacking about my bike being fast lol and for the record I am not saying yours is not fast.

well,,,,,,,,,,,,, It really isn' t all that fast?!?!?!? :dunno:

Posted

LOL I am not the one Jaw Jacking about my bike being fast lol and for the record I am not saying yours is not fast.

just having some fun and trying to get more pep interested in doing some racing or geting there bike out to race . i have been told iam not the fastest out there and that quadrocket is the man so after i beat him AGAIN i can retire lol :B

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...