Drag Racing Easter Weekend

livetodrag

I had to make some changes to this post!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sence nobody was down for the clean up idea!!!!!!!!!

Alright Easter weekend is a big weekend already, and we all know that peeps are going to show up, but lets try make this chit pop!!!! President was crazy at the hill!! If we all spread the word I think we will be able to get her done!!!!!!! I know that Tiger's group will be rollin deep BRING IT and lets have some fun AT BANSHEE HILL!!!!!!!! :DDRrocks: :B :idea::beercheers: :cheesebong: :thumb::yiah:

Edited by livetodrag

Tiger and I are trying to get some people out to Dumont on sat. the 13th of march for some fun at banshee hill!!!!! And sense there's already going to be people out there cleaning we thought we'd do some drag racing then some cleaning!!!! Draging always comes first!!!!!! lol We're all trying to be there at 9am and leaving around 4pm. We will bring a barbecue so we can eat, drag race, and clean up banshee hill!!!!!!!! Everybody's invited (2 and 4 strokes). Really it doesn't matter what you own just come out have some fun with your bikes and don't forget to bring some trash bags so we can pick up afterwards!!!! :lol: :ahhhhh: :dunno::yiah::mc::driver:

I'll hold up the 4 stroke class!! I'm going the 1st weekend in march,,,, For some DUNING!!,,,,,,,,NEXT WEEKEND woo hoo.

But we'll show ANY TIME Peg ,,, las veg. duner and undertow race !!

Edited by Quadrockets

I'll hold up the 4 stroke class!! I'm going the 1st weekend in march,,,, For some DUNING!!,,,,,,,,NEXT WEEKEND woo hoo.

my bike is broke can i still come and eat some bbq :B i have had some of that bbq tiger made and it was good :beercheers:

Alright Easter weekend is a big weekend already, and we all know that peeps are going to show up, but lets try make this chit pop!!!! President was crazy at the hill!! If we all spread the word I think we will be able to get her done!!!!!!! I know that Tiger's group will be rollin deep BRING IT and lets have some fun AT BANSHEE HILL!!!!!!!! :ahhhhh: :B :atv: :ahhhhh: :cheesebong: :dunno::yiah:

count me in for this one "jay" hope i can get bennys bike going easter weekend...

I vote for different weekend. I have to work.

Peg Leg would tell everyone that I was scared to show up.

can you make it Easter Weekend Pat?

How's the 20th sound? I should be able to get off that weekend. Thanks for trying to get this togeather jay :)

The 20th's no good for me! Are you going to be able to take off work for Easter? And Oh Ya eff a house!!!! Get that +12 LS frame for that big block twin!!!! lol

hey Jay ! I know manny and some guys are planing on the first weekend of april! (easter) ,maybe my bike will be done by then ? I would love to come race and help clean up the hill !

If you bring me a trash bag i'll do some cleaning!!!!!

hey jay send me a pm when you get a date thanks Roy

PM sent!

I'll see you out there sunday but no dragging for me!!!! Just duning!!!! Oh Yaaaaaa

my bike is broke can i still come and eat some bbq :B i have had some of that bbq tiger made and it was good :ahhhhh:

U know this man!!!!!!

i know ill be out doing some racing sometime that month, we will be doing a test weekend before hand, trying out some new combos on the motors. im down when ever though Jay, im always down for racing.

We know some of Inlands fast bike are going to show!!!!!! See you at the hill koby!!!!! Your bikes looking strong!!!!!

count me in for this one "jay" hope i can get bennys bike going easter weekend...

I always know you and big benny are down, but wtf is wrong with baby benny? Tell him to get that 350 ready to run the hill!!!!!

can you make it Easter Weekend Pat?

The 20th's no good for me! Are you going to be able to take off work for Easter? And Oh Ya eff a house!!!! Get that +12 LS frame for that big block twin!!!! lol

If you bring me a trash bag i'll do some cleaning!!!!!

PM sent!

I'll see you out there sunday but no dragging for me!!!! Just duning!!!! Oh Yaaaaaa

U know this man!!!!!!

We know some of Inlands fast bike are going to show!!!!!! See you at the hill koby!!!!! Your bikes looking strong!!!!!

I always know you and big benny are down, but wtf is wrong with baby benny? Tell him to get that 350 ready to run the hill!!!!!

don't know what is going on with lil ben :finger: ...the 350 is rolling that way we can have some fun with the "four strokes"

right on Brotha! thats a clients ride. came out perty sick, you like that shopping cart effect from the wing. lol

Im glad the trip is early april, im craving, good pepZ, beer and some burnin'alky! :ahhhhh:

what up "peg" u ready for easter weekend........

FO SHO! found out why my bike was running funny last trip, it has gotten even quicker, so with alittle test n tune at the hill n ill be ready to go. hope to see ya all out there for the fun.

your bike is not a 421 4mil right it's 10 mil super cub.....so pegleg is running a 10 mil super cub...lol

your bike is not a 421 4mil right it's 10 mil super cub.....so pegleg is running a 10 mil super cub...lol

i wish i had a 10mill super cub. my bike would be super fast if that was the case. ill tear it down for a thousand bucks and show you its a 4mill cub. with a hot rods crank...HAHAHA