New wheeler

wingnut

Just aquired another member to the Wingnut family. I'm giddy and couldn't be more proud. It's bone stock with a pipe and some shiny little bottle in the front!! :headbang: :idiot:

post-184-1154283794.jpg

post-184-1154283855.jpg

[attachmentid=4339

post-184-1154283994.jpg

post-184-1154283917.jpg

Sweet! Looks nice, Craig. What happened to all that talk about how nice a stock bike's reliability is? Then you go out and get a bike w/ mods and nitrous!!!??? :headbang: :dunno::idiot:

I think that was my alter ego!!!! :hello: It was to good of a deal to pass up!!! Thanks BTW!!

How big is it a 720?How big of a shot are you spraying? :headbang:

Come on bro, it's a stock bore with a pipe!!!lol...seriously though it is a stock bore. I'm checking on the shot's...We'll talk..later bro...

Or...is it getting close to that mid life thing? :laughoff:

Nice bike. Can't wait to see it run in the dunes.

Thanks Gerald! Come on mid-life? I'm only33!!! So that makes me 1/3 life!!! :laughoff::blury::laughoff:

Thanks Gerald! Come on mid-life? I'm only33!!! So that makes me 1/3 life!!! :laughoff::blury::laughoff:

Dude, I hope you live to be 99....but I know that's a long shot for me. :laughoff:

I'm calling it mid-life at 40.....2.2 more years. It's all part of the plan to get a LT rail!!!! Gotta be young enough to enjoy it!! :laughoff::laughoff: