Night Clubs in Vegas

Jakster884

I am heading out to Vegas on May 7th. I am taking my Son who turns 21 on April 27th.

I know most on here and including myself do not like Hip hop but he does. I am sure someone can help out.

Can anyone in the Vegas Area Recommend a couple of places to hit the Clubs that play Hip Hop and of Course plenty to drink. Either on a friday night or Saturday. Will stay until Monday afternoon.

How is the Voo Doo lounge? Ghostbar,Prive', LAX.

Can you give me some local spots not listed on the net.

Thanks for your help. :think:

Prive is closed down,

VooDoo lounge is awesome. You have to get the drink "The witch Doctor"

Vanity at the Hard Rock is suppose to be one of the hottest clubs going right now.

Me personally im not a club person. I will warn you many clubs these days you do not just pay a fee and go in. If you are not with hot chicks... good luck getting in or pay big money to do it

Do not go to LAX, that is the worst club I have ever been to! Playboy and Voodoo will be fun. Pure is very popular but kind of a douche magnet... I also love Studio 54, I think it's the nightclub for peeps who hate nightclubs :P

I went to all three of the ones at the Palms... it was a sunday night so it was kinda dead but they were still cool. anyone know of any crazy clubs though? i see stuff online but can't find it when i get there... :yiah:

I will save the strip clubs for another day. Thanks for the heads up peeps. We have plenty of those here in LA that are completely nude Just no Alcohol allowed.

Monkie we will be ready to have some fun. Thank you..... :DDRrocks:

The Hard Rock is always a good place to go. The center bar always has a good crowd as well as Vanity in the new HRH tower.

The newest club is called Haze in the City Center. I don't think you can go wrong at most of the clubs here as long as you stay away from LAX! Good luck!!

I will save the strip clubs for another day. Thanks for the heads up peeps. We have plenty of those here in LA that are completely nude Just no Alcohol allowed.

Monkie we will be ready to have some fun. Thank you..... :finger:

just a word on this... Vegas is alot better than anything in CA unless you happen just happen upon the right girl here...