Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone have brush scrathes or dull paint on thier car or truck? for a limited time I'm offering to buff out the exterior paint of your car or truck for $100.00 just get back to me on here and let me know if anyone is inertested...

thanks, Skyller

Posted

Anyone have brush scrathes or dull paint on thier car or truck? for a limited time I'm offering to buff out the exterior paint of your car or truck for $100.00 just get back to me on here and let me know if anyone is inertested...

thanks, Skyller

how much for a Burb? someone keyed my passenger door, will getting it buffed help?

Posted

How bads the roof is it oxidized?

Brand new titan w/ some tree pinstriping on the roof.. not bad but i really dont want to get up there and buff it out.. LOL

Posted

how much for a Burb? someone keyed my passenger door, will getting it buffed help?

did it brake the paint? if so it wont help. but u can come see me at findlay auto body and I can give u an estimate...

Posted

Dirty Dykstra When are you availible to take care of my ladies truck?

I have my kids this weekend so I'll have to see if I can find someone to watch them. but I'll get back to you and let you know

Posted

Hey DIRTY DYKSTRA PM me! I want to get the wifes Navigator buffed out. It haze some hard water spots from sprinklers and a haze on the drivers side clearcoat. Let me know. It will have to be sometime next week as it is back at Lincoln for some goofy high idle problem.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...