Dumont Morning Ride 7-11-10

EY3BA11

:?: Thats right i said a morning ride in the middle of a death valley summer.. Who's in. So far it looks like dunefreak and myself. Get to dumont about sunup and ride till its too damn hot to ride anymore. I know i have been itching to go riding for quite some time now and it looks like now is the time :D So who else wants to go.

We're bringing our quads.

I'd love to bring the car out but the thought of breaking down in summer out there always worries me. It's just too hot & dangerous to deal with that. I'd rather not take that chance. I'm really itching to ride anyways.

id like to go but around this time last year it was 105 degrees at midnight and mid day was 114 degrees!! :beercheers:

We will be long gone before mid day. We plan on getting there at sun up (about 5/ 5:30am) and usually roll out by 10/11AM at the latest. 4 hours of epic riding...so worth it.

It should be in the 80's when we get there and it usually gets in the upper 90's by 10 ish.

We're bringing our quads.

I'd love to bring the car out but the thought of breaking down in summer out there always worries me. It's just too hot & dangerous to deal with that. I'd rather not take that chance. I'm really itching to ride anyways.

Are you sure that is what is causing you to itch?

Are you sure that is what is causing you to itch?

:clap:

:beercheers: Where you guys going to meet.The gas station before the hill or something :clap::lol::lol::atv:

We might stop at the Rainbow/ 160 Shell station, but it'll be quick just to top off fuel. ;) We'll prob be at/ leave the gas station about 3:30.

Im down - Does anyone know where to get the packing for a pipe? Im guessing its fiberglass or something like that

if thumpertalk has it in the warehouse and u call before noon today and order it should be there tomorrow or u can try champion on gibson

:beercheers:

We might stop at the Rainbow/ 160 Shell station, but it'll be quick just to top off fuel. ;) We'll prob be at/ leave the gas station about 3:30.

You'll have to go to terribles across the street, that shell station is closed :(

Im down - Does anyone know where to get the packing for a pipe? Im guessing its fiberglass or something like that

either cycle gear has it in stock. FMF, it's $10.00

So 3;30 at the Terribles Sunday morning :poule: Hate to drive the whole way by myself.And no one be there :freakin_nuts: :dumbass: :?:

I don't think Terrible's has diesel so let's meet at the 159 (Redrock) turnoff no name gas station on Blue Diamond at 3:30.