Dangerous Drives "Border Patrol" on Speed right now

Raptor0206

my brother is in maintenance with bp in el centro. He get to work on the fences and just about anything and everything. I would much rather be doing that than playing with computers all day.

I was watching that show last night as well. It is a pretty sweet job. And being on the ATV unit is a bonus! I would love to ride the sand dunes all day long and get paid but I will take the mountains where I work as a second choice.

BTW- Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the murder of Robert Rosas, The Campo agent that was killed in the line of duty. We are going to ride over to the Cross that was erected in his honor today to pay our respects.

Oh yeah-- On Monday I get to learn how to do the PIT manuever. I will be in Ontario, Ca training for 3 days with the San Bernadino PD. We will learn how to tackfully stop a pursuit by putting the sucka into the guard rail!!! lol

I will try to get pictures, sounds like it will be a blast.

Edited by bp-guy

I havent seen that episode yet, but i drive down to yuma about every two or three weeks, drive through gordons well down on the 8 makes me drool everytime.

anyway i cant help but notice that almost ALL of the border patrol agents at the 3 checkpoints you have to come through on the way back are Mexican! I have nothing against them being apart of our law enforcement but....isn't this a conflict of interest?

its really bizarre when they ask me and my gringo employees what our citizen ship is...i cant even answer with out giggling.

I havent seen that episode yet, but i drive down to yuma about every two or three weeks, drive through gordons well down on the 8 makes me drool everytime.

anyway i cant help but notice that almost ALL of the border patrol agents at the 3 checkpoints you have to come through on the way back are Mexican! I have nothing against them being apart of our law enforcement but....isn't this a conflict of interest?

its really bizarre when they ask me and my gringo employees what our citizen ship is...i cant even answer with out giggling.

There is a big difference in being born in Mexico and being Mexican American. It's unfortunate that America has grouped us all together as being the mexican people who sell drugs, jump fences, and work as gardners.

I could care less honestly about what people think, I just wish people would open there mind a bit and not there mouth when speaking on the subject!!

Ther are many Mexican American families that feel the illegal immigrant problem has gotten way outta control and it takes away from my kids just like everyone elses! :ban-split:

Edited by 1BADYFZ

No conflict what so ever. They have a job they enjoy and being able to speak the native language of the majority of the people we come in contact is a huge advantage. As someone else mentioned- Just because they are "Mexican" doesn't make them all gardners and fix fences. . They are just as passionate if not more then I am about my job.

Honestly I feel the people on welfare should be out there picking our fruit, mowing the grass and cleaning up the sides of the freeway. If you want that check you should still be a productive person in this society. Quit sitting at home getting paid to pop out kids and do Nothing!!!

Easy guys my wifes a brownie...its cool. Not from mexico but from el salvador and gautemala. anyway i have not said anything about mexicans or mexican americans mowing my grass, you said that. I know from spending time with her side of the family that they're just as frustrated as any white guy i know...they spent the time and energy and money to live here legally and are tired of the BS too.

1badyfz...its unfortunate that you have grouped all of americans together as people who group all mexicans together as people who sell drugs, jump fences, and work as gardners....because again i have never said that...you did. I'm tired of being racially profiled as a rascist, close minded, Honky, because i'm concerned about the safety and prosperity of the people of my country. Them being of any nationality or color.

And i cant help but point out that it is damn near impossible to speak on any subject with out opening your mouth.

BP i hear ya...I'm still not convinced. Am i crazy?

"The one thing i know for sure is that i know nothing at all" Socrates.

Easy guys my wifes a brownie...its cool. Not from mexico but from el salvador and gautemala. anyway i have not said anything about mexicans or mexican americans mowing my grass, you said that. I know from spending time with her side of the family that they're just as frustrated as any white guy i know...they spent the time and energy and money to live here legally and are tired of the BS too.

1badyfz...its unfortunate that you have grouped all of americans together as people who group all mexicans together as people who sell drugs, jump fences, and work as gardners....because again i have never said that...you did. I'm tired of being racially profiled as a rascist, close minded, Honky, because i'm concerned about the safety and prosperity of the people of my country. Them being of any nationality or color.

And i cant help but point out that it is damn near impossible to speak on any subject with out opening your mouth.

BP i hear ya...I'm still not convinced. Am i crazy?

"The one thing i know for sure is that i know nothing at all" Socrates.

That sentence kind of contradicts your whole post. :think: You said white guy. Do you mean American? Because there are white people that are here illegally too and in way an actual legal American.

That sentence kind of contradicts your whole post. :think: You said white guy. Do you mean American? Because there are white people that are here illegally too and in way American.

what do you mean theres illegal white people !?!?! what, like russians and junk? there not real people. jk russian peeps. thanks for the news flash petey

I meant white guy. it does not contradict my post. i feel that her family is just as upset as any WHITE GUY I KNOW. not nessacarily any american i know.

what do you mean theres illegal white people !?!?! what, like russians and junk? there not real people. jk russian peeps. thanks for the news flash petey

I meant white guy. it does not contradict my post. i feel that her family is just as upset as any WHITE GUY I KNOW. not nessacarily any american i know.

:dunno: ok forget it then. I will not post any more new flashes since you obviously don't understand my point.

Oh and my name is Pete. Not sure why you added a "y" at the end. :think:

Ask a true American how they feel aboput us white guys. All of us crackerazzmofo's started out here "illegally". Just somehow looked at this great land we call America and made it ours. Amazing how that works!

I see your point and Pete's counterpoint. We are bound by accepted norms and have forgetten the Indians over time but the mass influx of Illegals has to be brought under control no matter how any of us of any color feels about it.

"Russians and junk"! Now that's funny right there. We're all just fuggin' racists and too stupid to realize it, or too proud to admit it.

Edited by aceisback

Just joking on the first section. My second section does respond seriously to your point which i think i understand and just dont agree with, but please enlighten me to better understand your point...

I don't see how that one sentence contradicts anything i said...

Would you rather i said any "caucasian american"? Because i specifically meant any WHITE SKINNED guy i know, only to differientiate between my latino friends and family in-laws and my white friends and family both being equally annoyed with the situation.

please explain the problem Pete. (the "y" on the end was to keep the mood light) (note to self: do not use cute names to butter up the boss)

IM DOWN WITH THE LEGAL BROWN.

The bigger issue though, is how difficult it is to become of legal status...It takes alot of money and even more time, years and years in fact. There are alot of tough stuaitions that are not as simple as black and white unfortunetely....But when 90% of all kidnappings in phoenix are done by illegal immigrants, and california is in some od trillion dollars in debt, let alone all of the jobs soaked up by illegals who will work under the minimum wage (which is just as much the employers fault), its time to start looking out for our own good and the good of my childrens children. And continuing to get our health and education systems drained just isn't gonna cut it anymore. plus i personally experienced lots of intimidation through mexican gang violence in high school, who knows if they were legal or not, but i do know it wasn't white kids sprayin gang monikers like, MS13 especially, all over school grounds...and it was a good school on the scale of things. i cant even imagine what goes on in big city so cal schools. Not sayin white kids dont do anything wrong or even intimidate and beat up people...but you'd have to be blind not to see the destruction and disruption by hispanics SPECIFICALLY, in my school.

be it bullsh*t or gold, its only whats on my mind.

Edited by SandSoulja

That sentence kind of contradicts your whole post. :think: You said white guy. Do you mean American? Because there are white people that are here illegally too and in way an actual legal American.

i noticed you added "actual legal" to your post...you cant be here illegally and be a legal american at the same time...that my friend is a contradiction...

Ask a true American how they feel aboput us white guys. All of us crackerazzmofo's started out here "illegally". Just somehow looked at this great land we call America and made it ours. Amazing how that works!I see your point and Pete's counterpoint. We are bound by accepted norms and have forgetten the Indians over time but the mass influx of Illegals has to be brought under control no matter how any of us of any color feels about it.

"Russians and junk"! Now that's funny right there. We're all just fuggin' racists and too stupid to realize it, or too proud to admit it.

all the reason to protect this land that we conquered right?

we dont want to take after the natives.

i noticed you added "actual legal" to your post...you cant be here illegally and be a legal american at the same time...that my friend is a contradiction...

It was still early when I posted that and I also forgot to add "in NO way an actual, legal American". My bad. I don't function well that early in the day.

Speaking off adding stuff to our posts...holy edit of all post edits! :dunno: I see your recent post just grew to a whole new level of politics, issues, and :atv::think:

Like I said...forget it. You didn't understand my point and I don't even care enough about this topic to elaborate. It was just a quick post stating how I thought you contradicted yourself. That's all. And no, don't call me Petey. That's f*ckin gay. :lol::think:

Summa time Summa time!

Here's my idea for a citizenship test:

Pay some money

Standard 8th grade level english test

A test on basic laws.

I'm not saying anyone needs to take the "Bar" exam, just a basic knowledge of laws, like no parking in the red zone, no running a red light, and no littering. (<<<That's a big one to me, just because you trash your country, doesnt mean you can trash this one!)

English test, There is no reason why the government should be spending more money to print every single public peice of info in more than one language. That's just a waste.

Pay a fee to process the paperwork.

:think: ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

I just applied, hopefully i get it :):dunno::think:

on a side note does anyone know any good Spanish learning program?

if you dont speak the language they will send you to school for it after basic.