Donations for light cost

dunefreak

First off I'd just like to thank everyone who brought out lights for the night drags. You guys rock.

I meant to go around and collect donations to help kick down Chuck (crd450) some cash to help pay for the light setup. There was so much going on I totally forgot. :idiot: I figured I'd set up a donation link for the lights so everyone who feels generous enough to help out would be able to. It is setup through the DDR merch Paypal account. Any amount is greatly appreciated. Once we have raised close to the cost of the lights ($130 or so) I'll take down the link.

-Pete

edited: donation link removed/ full amount has been raised- Thanks you all for your support!

Edited by dunefreak

hey isbb, did we forget to lift up the rear jack stand before the lights were hauled out of the dunes? :beercheers:

i noticed when i picked it up the rear jack stand was posted up against the front jack stand. :beerpint: no big deal, i just told them that when i left their yard with the tower the jack stand wasn't locked down and fell and broke off. :mc_smiley:

hey isbb, did we forget to lift up the rear jack stand before the lights were hauled out of the dunes? :mc_smiley:

i noticed when i picked it up the rear jack stand was posted up against the front jack stand. :hello: no big deal, i just told them that when i left their yard with the tower the jack stand wasn't locked down and fell and broke off. :beerpint:

Did they charge you for it? Hopefully not. Hey they should have taken 25% off since only 3 of the 4 lights worked. :beercheers: Did you tell them about that?

Did they charge you for it? Hopefully not. Hey they should have taken 25% off since only 3 of the 4 lights worked. :beercheers: Did you tell them about that?

no i did not get charged and yeah i told them about the bulb. i asked for a discount but they said no because they were all working when i rented it. oh well, i tried.

no i did not get charged and yeah i told them about the bulb. i asked for a discount but they said no because they were all working when i rented it. oh well, i tried.

Those lights were funny to watch on the way out. I think the spinning lights on the tower on the 15 freeway might of had something to do with that 4th light being out. :beercheers:

hey isbb, did we forget to lift up the rear jack stand before the lights were hauled out of the dunes? :beercheers:

i noticed when i picked it up the rear jack stand was posted up against the front jack stand. :beerpint: no big deal, i just told them that when i left their yard with the tower the jack stand wasn't locked down and fell and broke off. :mc_smiley:

Why yes you did... I got halfway thru the whoops i was like man somthing just doesnt feeel right wtf... Get out walk around back and low and behold there is another jack that was never put up... it was bent so i tried kicking it back straight so i could put it up but it just broke off...

i made my donation pete! Thanks to everyone who made the Sand Drags a HUGE success!! I was really surprised to see that many people. It was an AWESOME night.

DDR ROCKS!! :beercheers:

Thank you very much Stacey. You are the only one (other than myself) that has helped contribute with a donation so far. Come on people, even 5 bucks will help. :mc_smiley:

Thank you very much Stacey. You are the only one (other than myself) that has helped contribute with a donation so far. Come on people, even 5 bucks will help. :beercheers:

Wait a minute. The change from the hats I bought were supposed to go to the event....even though it wasn't much. :mc_smiley:

:mc_smiley:

Why yes you did... I got halfway thru the whoops i was like man somthing just doesnt feeel right wtf... Get out walk around back and low and behold there is another jack that was never put up... it was bent so i tried kicking it back straight so i could put it up but it just broke off...

damn alcohol. :grin::beercheers::hello: thanks again for getting them out of there for me. when i returned them the guy was just looking at me like WTF happened to the rear jack. then out came my story from the earlier post. :beerpint:

I bought 2 hats....and gave you $40. You were looking for change and I said "Just put it toward tonights event." It's wasn't much.

ohhhhh ok, that's right. I remember now. I just didn't remember it being anything much to contribute. $4.....thanks :DDR_rocks!: :laughoff::laughoff: j/k thanks, I'll put it towards the cost :thumb:

ohhhhh ok, that's right. I remember now. I just didn't remember it being anything much to contribute. $4.....thanks :DDR_rocks!: :laughoff::laughoff: j/k thanks, I'll put it towards the cost :thumb:

:shake: I said it wasn't much. Dang, every dollar counts in my camp. :dunno:

You only need 34.5 more people to donate the same. Should be easy with over 900 members, or are they not as generous as me? :thumb:

:thumb: I said it wasn't much. Dang, every dollar counts in my camp. :dunno:

You only need 34.5 more people to donate the same. Should be easy with over 900 members, or are they not as generous as me? :laughoff:

:laughoff::thumb: I know I was just messin w/ ya. Hell... if every member donated just a quarter, we'd have a couple hundred bucks to help out......BUT not everyone who is a DDR member is even online that much. We have to rely soley on the active/ supporting members of DDR who are out there getting involved. I have found out that you can't rely on EVERYBODY to get things going or to help, but there are definitely a bunch in the group that will help with things- and they are much appreciated. :DDR_rocks!: Thanks guys and gals! :D

:laughoff::laughoff: I know I was just messin w/ ya. Hell... if every member donated just a quarter, we'd have a couple hundred bucks to help out......BUT not everyone who is a DDR member is even online that much. We have to rely soley on the active/ supporting members of DDR who are out there getting involved. I have found out that you can't rely on EVERYBODY to get things going or to help, but there are definitely a bunch in the group that will help with things- and they are much appreciated. :DDR_rocks!: Thanks guys and gals! :D

I Gave 20 bucks ......Thanks guys it was a great time i had a blast :thumb::laughoff::thumb::shake::dunno::rockon::laughoff:

I Gave 20 bucks ......Thanks guys it was a great time i had a blast :dunno::laughoff::laughoff::thumb::thumb::rockon: :DDR_rocks!:

Thanks!

I didn't even see you there! :huh: Were you trying to steer clear of me and wingnut? Did you really think we were gonna whoop your a$$ or something? :shake::laughoff::laughoff:

Thanks!

I didn't even see you there! :thumb: Were you trying to steer clear of me and wingnut? Did you really think we were gonna whoop your a$$ or something? :DDR_rocks!: :laughoff::laughoff:

haha na just i didnt wanna barge into people camps askin for people didnt wanna look like a dumbass lol ........hell there's a pic of my buddy on a polaris predator and me on my 450r next to him about to smoke him lol .......