Donations for light cost

dunefreak

haha na just i didnt wanna barge into people camps askin for people didnt wanna look like a dumbass lol ........hell there's a pic of my buddy on a polaris predator and me on my 450r next to him about to smoke him lol .......

You should have stopped in anyway. It would have been good to put a face to a name....and give you $hit in person!! J/K :DDR_rocks!: Thanks for offering to loan my son some paddles. There's still hope for ya. :laughoff:

You should have stopped in anyway. It would have been good to put a face to a name....and give you $hit in person!! J/K :DDR_rocks!: Thanks for offering to loan my son some paddles. There's still hope for ya. :laughoff:

Ha well we'll have to meet up sometime one of these trips out , or when i turn 21 ill be seein ya'll at thirsty thursdays

We are almost there, guys. A couple more donations and we'll have enough to cover the cost. We are curerently at about $100. Thanks to all that have contributed so far! :D Once we get just a little more to send Chuck's way, I'll take the link down. :DDR_rocks!:

We are almost there, guys. A couple more donations and we'll have enough to cover the cost. We are curerently at about $100. Thanks to all that have contributed so far! :D Once we get just a little more to send Chuck's way, I'll take the link down. :thumb:

hey pete, that is more than enough. you can take it down now if you want. i was thinking i was only going to get the half you said you would kick in.

hey pete, that is more than enough. you can take it down now if you want. i was thinking i was only going to get the half you said you would kick in.

I'd like to get you the full 130 though Chuck. I really appreciate you stepping up and volunteering to get the lights. You dragged them out there and had to deal with giving them the "story" about the broken jack too. :thumb: You did more than enough already. There's no reason all the peeps that were kicking back enjoying the fun can't raise another 20 bucks. If they don't I'll add it in, bud. :thumb:

We are almost there, guys. A couple more donations and we'll have enough to cover the cost. We are curerently at about $100. Thanks to all that have contributed so far! :D Once we get just a little more to send Chuck's way, I'll take the link down. :thumb:

thanks for everything guys. :thumb: ...just donated 20.00. from dave and me..not much but it helps

Edited by DUNE SMURF

Thanks you guys very much. We raised the whole $130 almost exactly (give or take a few bucks in Paypal fees) for Chuck. I will wire him the cash. I really appreciate everyone chipping in. Everyone's efforts here at DDR help make fun things like the Night Drags happen. :D:thumb::thumb:

:D

Thanks you guys very much. We raised the whole $130 almost exactly (give or take a few bucks in Paypal fees) for Chuck. I will wire him the cash. I really appreciate everyone chipping in. Everyone's efforts here at DDR help make fun things like the Night Drags happen. :D:thumb::woo_hoo:

just got the money for the lights. :D thanks to everyone who chipped in. :drunk: it was my pleasure pulling the lights out there and helping make it an awesome night. :drunk: can't wait for the next dune trip. :woo_hoo::thumb::blink::drunk: