New Baby!

wsky70

Here is my new baby I got to pick up today. To bad I didn't have it Sat night. If you see me out sometime stop by and BS and have a few beers. Always welcome there. See you all real soon out at the Dunes :watching: ....Semper Fi, Woody

060817029.jpg

060817006.jpg

060817001.jpg

060817010.jpg

060817012.jpg

060817021.jpg

Nice, makes my tent look little. Hey Woody, sorry we didnt get to meet, I was on the Banshee hanging out right next to you the whole nightat the night drags. Chuck told me afterwards that you were Woody from DDR. Next time we'll have a beer. :watching:

Here is my new baby I got to pick up today. To bad I didn't have it Sat night. If you see me out sometime stop by and BS and have a few beers. Always welcome there. See you all real soon out at the Dunes :watching: ....Semper Fi, Woody

060817029.jpg

060817006.jpg

060817001.jpg

060817010.jpg

060817012.jpg

060817021.jpg

i remeber that truck from dumont..you guys had to air down on the soft stuff, anyways congrats

Edited by fctryblack84

Thanks everyone!!! Can't wait to get back out now. Yeah, had to air down, took the wrong line going in on that one. We will get together next time and have some beer, I remember your group hanging over there. Didn't know who you were either, next time we'll have some beer. Usually have the grill going also, riding makes me hungry too, gotta feed the need. See you all out for BW, and we need to get together :watching: ...Semper Fi, Woody

Thanks everyone!!! Can't wait to get back out now. Yeah, had to air down, took the wrong line going in on that one. We will get together next time and have some beer, I remember your group hanging over there. Didn't know who you were either, next time we'll have some beer. Usually have the grill going also, riding makes me hungry too, gotta feed the need. See you all out for BW, and we need to get together :watching: ...Semper Fi, Woody

I am gonna try and make it that weekend to Banshee Wars. I do have to work, but I am gonna try and get it covered. We'll have to meet up again, bud. Nice to meet you at the Night Drags. :thumb:

Nice Hauler! What about some details?

It's the new Redline by Fleetwood, they had the 2 different series of Gearbox, now the 2 series is the Redline. It's a FS230, comes standard with Kenwood system inside, 4 outside speakers, 4 outside lights, 30gal PS, outside shower and awning. 100gal fresh, think it was 60/40 Black/Grey? The truck pulls it pretty good for a 1500, I was a little worried about that when I was thinking about getting one. But didn't have any problems on the highway. It'll fit my needs just right being single, and no more sleeping on the sand :thumb: I'll see you all out at DD, def stop by and have a few beers and BS. Was nice meeting you all out there, look forward to meeting some more I didn't get a chance to meet last time, Thanks again Pete, we'll do it again sometime soon. Hope you get to make it for BW :watching: ...Semper Fi, Woody