FSA Race #3

Quadracer#3

Race #3 - "Rumble in the Desert" - Dumont Dunes, California

Friday/Saturday, January 14 & 15, 2011 - Banshee Hill - 10:00am

Who's going? What class and bike are you running?

i'll be there with the black honda 488 in the sportsman pro class!!! Thanks for all your hard work Tom!!! and lets see if cant biz to run that yfz!!! :beercheers:

jay

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, who's supplying updates with photos and video? MetalAlien I know you're out there.

From some of the other sites it looks like Bombardier may be ready to reclaim some of it's past glory with some DS's of various displacement in attendance. Probably not King of the Hill just yet like in the past but with Sandbomber and MrHorsepower in attendance maybe we'll get back in the game. Just hard to give up 150+ pound weight difference to the Yammis and Hondas and not have hella horsepower strapped on to remain competitive.

Hopefully the place doesn't get trashed by onlookers like the past couple of FSA races. Wish I could've made it out, weather looks perfect, but I'm getting ready for four days down at Glamis this coming week.

Dammit where's the updates??? Well they would be results by now I guess, being almost 8pm and all. I'm guessing all of the Yamaha and Honda folks are drowning their sorrows and the Bomb Squad has the Crown flowing by the buckets full.

Don't look up, Pigs can fly!

Let's see some video cause there will be some folks in total disbelief that the mighty DS can move like it does.

Awesome vid as usual Alien. Can't wait to see the other one done with that rap from the NoMercyRacing crew! Hate that I couldn't make it up for this one, was good to see that old Coon a$$ and MrHorsepower out there in the sand. Anytime a DS wins a race other than Baja it leaves folks scratching their heads. And arse!

Good job Bombardier, NoMercyRacing, Oldham Machine Works. The competition looked fierce and you rose above.

Great weekend. Got there friday afternoon around 1pm. Meet up with some folks out at the Hill. Saturday was great. Had a good time racing on the grudge side. My 05 trx 600 run great. Hadn't rode it or grude race it for about a year. Felt great. the pic is how it get it to the hill

post-947-072567000 1295281674_thumb.jpg