Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have a 3 year old and a five year old. So come on out and camp with DDR. It will give my kids someone to hang with.

WOW! That's great to know JJ! justken and I also have a 5 year old, aka pete's niece :D ....can't wait to get out to the dunes...not sure if we will be there for this particular trip, but we will be there this season! :woo_hoo:

....maybe we will bring the little one out once or so. :beerpint:

Posted

That's it....I'm changing camps. :beerpint:

:woo_hoo:

Oh come on Pete, maybe you'll want one soon. Ross and I have twin boys that are almost three. Glad to here that more kids are coming out.

Hey, Pete these kids are future DDR peeps! They will keep the DDR name rolling.

Posted

Oh come on Pete, maybe you'll want one soon. Ross and I have twin boys that are almost three. Glad to here that more kids are coming out.

Hey, Pete these kids are future DDR peeps! They will keep the DDR name rolling.

Yes they will......good point. :woo_hoo: Besides who's going to shag your beers when you get old and grumpy? :beerpint:

Posted

Hey, this will be my birthday weekend! I want to see some STREAKING!!! :beerpint:

well we are goin to have to have an interview process for the potential streakers then!! lol lol not just anyone is goin to be aloud to streak!!! :ninja::woo_hoo:

Posted

Oh come on Pete, maybe you'll want one soon. Ross and I have twin boys that are almost three. Glad to here that more kids are coming out.

Hey, Pete these kids are future DDR peeps! They will keep the DDR name rolling.

:beerpint::ninja::laughoff::flipoff: That's the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.

It's like you guys have never even met me or Anna before. WE AREN'T HAVING KIDS. Just accept it. It AIN'T EVER GONNA HAPPEN, TRUST ME. :woo_hoo:

Does that get the point across? :ninja:

Oh and Dawn, I know you have twins that are almost three. Come on! :blink::slap::dunno:

ohhh...and when get old I won't be grumpy because I won't have kids, Gerald.

(Sorry for the thread hijack :ninja: )

Posted

:beerpint::ninja::laughoff::flipoff: That's the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.

It's like you guys have never even met me or Anna before. WE AREN'T HAVING KIDS. Just accept it. It AIN'T EVER GONNA HAPPEN, TRUST ME. :woo_hoo:

Does that get the point across? :ninja:

Oh and Dawn, I know you have twins that are almost three. Come on! :shake::slap::blink:

ohhh...and when get old I won't be grumpy because I won't have kids, Gerald.

(Sorry for the thread hijack :dunno: )

I know you know that we have boys..............but for those who don't know like your sister I was letting them know about more kids out there. Youre not the only one who reads the posts!! LOL

:ninja::D

Posted

:beerpint::ninja::laughoff::flipoff: That's the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.

It's like you guys have never even met me or Anna before. WE AREN'T HAVING KIDS. Just accept it. It AIN'T EVER GONNA HAPPEN, TRUST ME. :woo_hoo:

Does that get the point across? :ninja:

Oh and Dawn, I know you have twins that are almost three. Come on! :slap::slap::thumb:

ohhh...and when get old I won't be grumpy because I won't have kids, Gerald.

(Sorry for the thread hijack :idiot: )

yeah its probably best that monkies & freaks dont reproduce together, could be kinda scarey mix!! :shake::ninja::dunno::blink::shake::finger:

Posted

I know you know that we have boys..............but for those who don't know like your sister I was letting them know about more kids out there. Youre not the only one who reads the posts!! LOL

:woo_hoo::D

I know that, but I figured you were referring to me when you started the phrase with "Oh come on Pete...." :beerpint:

Nevermind. :ninja:

Posted

A baby is freakin scarey enough! :ninja::woo_hoo:

:beerpint:

You're funny! Baby's don't bite.....well only into the wallet, and into the spare time, and into the sex life for a while, and.......

:ninja::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff:

Posted

:beerpint:

You're funny! Baby's don't bite.....well only into the wallet, and into the spare time, and into the sex life for a while, and.......:ninja::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff:

EXACTLY. I don't need to have one to understand that either.

Let's get back on topic now. :D

You guys and gals wanna plan a pot luck that Saturday night of Oct 7th for the DDR season kickoff? :woo_hoo:

Posted

EXACTLY. I don't need to have one to understand that either.

Let's get back on topic now. :D

You guys and gals wanna plan a pot luck that Saturday night of Oct 7th for the DDR season kickoff? :eatdrink021:

Yeah Pete the potluck sounds good!!

Posted

You guys and gals wanna plan a pot luck that Saturday night of Oct 7th for the DDR season kickoff? :eatdrink021:

FYI: The potluck will NOT be in or around the Tajmahal this time. Though everyone is great w/ cleaning up, getting stuck w/ all the left overs sucks. At least SinCity takes her watermelon back :stick_smack:

I know the dicussion is over but I have to add my 2 cents. post-50-1157753936.jpgpost-50-1157753947.jpg :mc_smiley: :shocked2: :shocked2:

Posted

FYI: The potluck will NOT be in or around the Tajmahal this time. Though everyone is great w/ cleaning up, getting stuck w/ all the left overs sucks. At least SinCity takes her watermelon back :shocked2:

I know the dicussion is over but I have to add my 2 cents. post-50-1157753936.jpgpost-50-1157753947.jpg :shocked2: :shocked2: :flipoff:

i didnt take my tainted watermelon back, you guys stuck it back in my hauler. sneaky sneaky!!! after the attempt to spike it didnt work out so well. :eatdrink021: :stick_smack: :mc_smiley: :shocked2:

Posted

I'll be out for that weekend, be nice to see you all again, and meet some more. Should bring a couple more out w/me. It's going to be a blast, see you all there...Semper Fi, Woody :eatdrink021:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I can't wait. I need my Dumont fix along with the nice weather! :laughoff:

I should be there sometime Friday late afternoon. That Saturday I had to work, but switched with someone to make it happen. I can't wait to drive my sand car! :barf: It's been way too long. :thumb:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...