EY3BA11 Posted September 27, 2006 Posted September 27, 2006 Chris... its cool.. i can follow you then no biggie.. Im in no hurry.. Quote
cruddymutt Posted September 27, 2006 Posted September 27, 2006 So is everyone camping by pooper #6? I havent met any of you guys yet so how will I know I am at the roght camp? Is there a sign you guys use or what? We will be showing up in a 2005 Dodge 2500 Heavy Duty on 37s with an 04 Banshee and a 05 YFZ. Quote
Don29palms Posted September 27, 2006 Author Posted September 27, 2006 I don't think we're going. Sounds like to many people....I think DDR is getting to big. I don't have a DDR sticker on my windshield anymore, so I don't know if I would be welcome anyway!!! You all have a great time though!!! That sounds kinda SQURLEE Quote
EY3BA11 Posted September 27, 2006 Posted September 27, 2006 Cruddymutt should be obvious look for the camp w/ the most DDR stickers.. LOL Quote
cruddymutt Posted September 27, 2006 Posted September 27, 2006 10 more days . I cant wait its been a long summer! Quote
vegas style Posted September 27, 2006 Posted September 27, 2006 i will be ready to head out around noon friday would like to follow one of you vetrans out. i will be towing a 16' enclosed trailer with my titan 4x4. let me know if anyone is leaving vegas around then. Quote
yfzdunerider Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 Yes I am new to this site and I look forward to meeting all of you that will be at Banshee wars I will be rolling with cruddtmutt hope for some good rides Quote
dunefreak Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 Yes I am new to this site and I look forward to meeting all of you that will be at Banshee wars I will be rolling with cruddtmutt hope for some good rides Welcome to DDR!... we'll see ya next weekend. Quote
Randog Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 Did you guys figure out where you are camping yet? I had a decent camp going, but a few bailed out. There will only be like three or maybe four cars that I know of for now. We have always camped by the big hill on the first finger. We'll chill :redhat: R- Quote
Don29palms Posted September 29, 2006 Author Posted September 29, 2006 We will be setting up camp somewhere in the area of bathroom 6. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 Did you guys figure out where you are camping yet? I had a decent camp going, but a few bailed out. There will only be like three or maybe four cars that I know of for now. We have always camped by the big hill on the first finger. We'll chill :redhat: :argue: R- Come camp with the rest of us this trip, Randy. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 i will be ready to head out around noon friday would like to follow one of you vetrans out. i will be towing a 16' enclosed trailer with my titan 4x4. let me know if anyone is leaving vegas around then. I Mayyyy be, but I'm not too sure as of yet though. I might be getting off work around that time, then just gotta go home and grab the toyhauler and hit it. Quote
Randog Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 Come camp with the rest of us this trip, Randy. That would Rock! I'll talk em into it. If we don't, I'll definatly be swillin' some brew with you ONE week Peeps :redhat: You know how these dunes just consume your life. It's Crazyness I tell you. Crazyness Quote
Randog Posted September 29, 2006 Posted September 29, 2006 (edited) We will be setting up camp somewhere in the area of bathroom 6. bathroom 6 I thought they were all "#2 " Ragen' got me out of those a few years ago. They were kept up nice though. I'll find ya. Thanks Don R- Edited September 29, 2006 by Randog Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 1, 2006 Posted October 1, 2006 i might be pushing my departure date back a wee bit.. maybe leaving friday morning... or as soon as the parts get here... my sprockets are in horrrrrrible need of replacement... Quote
wingnut Posted October 1, 2006 Posted October 1, 2006 ok, TACO! When should we expect you, Craig? Friday afternoon, bro! Quote
wsky70 Posted October 3, 2006 Posted October 3, 2006 Monday is done with, only a few more days till the weekend..... Semper Fi, Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted October 3, 2006 Posted October 3, 2006 (edited) holy crap! I just made a list of the DDR peeps that will be there. Not all, but quite a few are camping with the rest of DDR too...this might be an even bigger turnout than the cleanup weekend for camp DDR. Don29Palms JoeDuner Originalpimp me ISBB Steveo Sand YFZ sanddunesaddict racnjasen Kens Colors b370 (maybe) dunefaster DUNE SMURF cdavego OFFROADRACER (maybe) wingnut chris1223 80grit cruddymutt & yfzdunerider high octane junkie Randog and group Bonecrusher lvnalolife sikkbanshee justntime (maybe) CAPTAINKIRKW Sincity_blondie rhino king & robo8172 Ocean03 mex450 SoCalinIt 1BADYFZ wsky70 MTX vegas style ash JAGER MAN badrap GerritJ got boost? oh and my buddy, Wes...I forgot his DDR name. duneshredder911 :shocked2: Anyone else coming out? Add your name to the list. Edited October 3, 2006 by dunefreak Quote
wsky70 Posted October 3, 2006 Posted October 3, 2006 Bringing a few more with me also. And I know of a few more members that said they were coming....Semper Fi, Woody Quote
cruddymutt Posted October 3, 2006 Posted October 3, 2006 I am bringing possibly 5 more with me besides yfzdunerider. Quote
northphelan Posted October 3, 2006 Posted October 3, 2006 I'll be heading up with Cruddymutt saturday a.m. Quote
ocean's 4 Posted October 3, 2006 Posted October 3, 2006 I'm ready for some dunes and cold beer. One of the best combos in the world. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted October 3, 2006 Posted October 3, 2006 holy crap! I just made a list of the DDR peeps that will be there. Not all, but quite a few are camping with the rest of DDR too...this might be an even bigger turnout than the cleanup weekend for camp DDR. Don29Palms JoeDuner Originalpimp me ISBB Steveo Sand YFZ sanddunesaddict racnjasen Kens Colors b370 (maybe) dunefaster DUNE SMURF cdavego OFFROADRACER (maybe) wingnut chris1223 80grit cruddymutt & yfzdunerider high octane junkie Randog and group Bonecrusher lvnalolife sikkbanshee justntime (maybe) CAPTAINKIRKW Sincity_blondie rhino king & robo8172 Ocean03 mex450 SoCalinIt 1BADYFZ wsky70 MTX vegas style ash JAGER MAN badrap GerritJ got boost? oh and my buddy, Wes...I forgot his DDR name. duneshredder911 Anyone else coming out? Add your name to the list. Sweet!!!! Are we actually making a circle this time? or a Wherever everyone parks like the drags? :assrock: :smoker: Ill be out early evening friday!! Wooo hooooo cant friggin wait!! :shocked2: Quote
dunefreak Posted October 3, 2006 Posted October 3, 2006 revised list... Don29Palms JoeDuner Originalpimp me ISBB Steveo Sand YFZ sanddunesaddict racnjasen Kens Colors b370 (maybe) dunefaster DUNE SMURF cdavego OFFROADRACER (maybe) wingnut chris1223 80grit cruddymutt & yfzdunerider+ 5 more northphelan high octane junkie Randog and group Bonecrusher lvnalolife sikkbanshee justntime (maybe) CAPTAINKIRKW Sincity_blondie rhino king & robo8172 Ocean03 mex450 SoCalinIt 1BADYFZ wsky70 MTX vegas style ash JAGER MAN badrap GerritJ got boost? oh and my buddy, Wes...I forgot his DDR name. duneshredder911 Ocean 03 crd450 Oh, and Stacey, FYI....not ALL of these people are gonna camp with us. They are more than welcome to, but not all are gonna. :shocked2: And yeah, let's try for an actual CIRCLE this time. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.