dunefreak Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 why? We didn't forget about it? It's still a month away, Don. Quote
CAPTAINKIRKW Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 I'M IN .JUST NEED TO GO. I'VE NEVER STOPED GOING BEEN THERE AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH DURING SUMMER. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 why? We didn't forget about it? It's still a month away, Don. its cause he was WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTED. lol Quote
dunefreak Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 its cause he was WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTED. lol I was thinking that was why. Don's funny when he's wasted. He usually doesn't make any sense when he's drunk, unlike me...I make all kinds of sense when wasted. OK, maybe I don't Quote
Don29palms Posted September 1, 2006 Author Posted September 1, 2006 I don't remember why I thought everybody needed to be reminded. I was a little tipsy. To tell the truth I was hammered but I kept my posting to a minimum. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 I was thinking that was why. Don's funny when he's wasted. He usually doesn't make any sense when he's drunk, unlike me...I make all kinds of sense when wasted. OK, maybe I don't NO COMMENT yea, i think we all do..... ONLY TO OURSELVES!! I don't remember why I thought everybody needed to be reminded. I was a little tipsy. To tell the truth I was hammered but I kept my posting to a minimum. IT WAS SO MINIMUM WE ARE WONDERING? what da hell? Quote
rhino king Posted September 2, 2006 Posted September 2, 2006 the king will be there!!!!! cant wait mother baitches!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted September 2, 2006 Posted September 2, 2006 the king will be there!!!!! cant wait mother baitches!!! ANOTHER new bike??? Damn, I gotta start mowing some lawns. Quote
ocean's 4 Posted September 2, 2006 Posted September 2, 2006 Rhino King is a thief!!!! haha, he stole my picture, but a 6 pack outta fix everything. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted September 4, 2006 Posted September 4, 2006 the king will be there!!!!! cant wait mother baitches!!! NO STREAKING !!!!!! you know we are all still in therapy from the last incident!! Quote
Don29palms Posted September 5, 2006 Author Posted September 5, 2006 NO STREAKING !!!!!! you know we are all still in therapy from the last incident!! Does that mean I can't wear my new leather flesh colored thong? Quote
mex450 Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 can i go even if i dont know any of you? with my family ... and my rented trailer?lol Quote
mex450 Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 (edited) cant wait to dumont Edited September 5, 2006 by mex450 Quote
dunefreak Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 can i go even if i dont know any of you? with my family ... and my rented trailer?lol Sure thing Eric. Trips like these are meant to get to know everyone anyways. Ya know, put a face to a DDR name. Quote
Don29palms Posted September 5, 2006 Author Posted September 5, 2006 I didn't know anybody from DDR until I met them and now they are my second family. The first people I met were ISBB and Duniemonkie. They rode up to me at Competition Hill and asked if I was Don29palms.Then they told me where they were camped and I went by and met quite a few more people. I'm thankful for great friends,good times and big dunes. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted September 6, 2006 Posted September 6, 2006 the only way i knew it was u was from gd.com and that purple car stands out quite a bit from the rest.. Quote
SoCalinIt Posted September 7, 2006 Posted September 7, 2006 Can't wait for the season! I'll be cutting it short though! I'm having my first child in November. I've been driving my happy a$$ to Pismo every other week to get as much ride time as I can before the baby comes. Our first trip back out to the dunes with be for Presidents Day 2007. This will be my last trip to the dunes until then! See you guys out there! Good site by the way! Quote
1BADYFZ Posted September 7, 2006 Posted September 7, 2006 Ill be there with the family, are 2 kids able to camp out with you guys.We just chill and ride, my 3 year old girl will ride her zuki all day in a circle.my little boy chills in the trailer and me and the wife will ride for a while, or shell babysit while i ride.. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 7, 2006 Posted September 7, 2006 Ill be there with the family, are 2 kids able to camp out with you guys.We just chill and ride, my 3 year old girl will ride her zuki all day in a circle.my little boy chills in the trailer and me and the wife will ride for a while, or shell babysit while i ride.. It's all good, Sam. We can be a little loud at night sometimes. If you're ok w/ that, come on by and kick it w/ us. If not, we sometimes have a "quiet camp" camped just outside the circle. Quote
Don29palms Posted September 8, 2006 Author Posted September 8, 2006 Can't wait for the season! I'll be cutting it short though! I'm having my first child in November. I've been driving my happy a$$ to Pismo every other week to get as much ride time as I can before the baby comes. Our first trip back out to the dunes with be for Presidents Day 2007. This will be my last trip to the dunes until then! See you guys out there! Good site by the way! Just to let you know it's a sweet site! Quote
lvnalolife Posted September 8, 2006 Posted September 8, 2006 It's all good, Sam. We can be a little loud at night sometimes. If you're ok w/ that, come on by and kick it w/ us. If not, we sometimes have a "quiet camp" camped just outside the circle. I have a 3 year old and a five year old. So come on out and camp with DDR. It will give my kids someone to hang with. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 8, 2006 Posted September 8, 2006 I have a 3 year old and a five year old. So come on out and camp with DDR. It will give my kids someone to hang with. Oh great MORE kids. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.