DDR Season kickoff Oct. 6-9th

Don29palms

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that was why. Don's funny when he's wasted. He usually doesn't make any sense when he's drunk, unlike me...I make all kinds of sense when wasted. :woo_hoo:

OK, maybe I don't :driver::rockwoot::rockon:

NO COMMENT

yea, i think we all do.....

ONLY TO OURSELVES!!

I don't remember why I thought everybody needed to be reminded. I was a little tipsy. To tell the truth I was hammered but I kept my posting to a minimum.

IT WAS SO MINIMUM WE ARE WONDERING? :driver: what da hell? :woo_hoo::rockon:

I didn't know anybody from DDR until I met them and now they are my second family. The first people I met were ISBB and Duniemonkie. They rode up to me at Competition Hill and asked if I was Don29palms.Then they told me where they were camped and I went by and met quite a few more people. I'm thankful for great friends,good times and big dunes. :laughoff::laughoff:

Can't wait for the season! I'll be cutting it short though! I'm having my first child in November. I've been driving my happy a$$ to Pismo every other week to get as much ride time as I can before the baby comes. Our first trip back out to the dunes with be for Presidents Day 2007. This will be my last trip to the dunes until then!

See you guys out there! :laughing:

Good site by the way!

Ill be there with the family, are 2 kids able to camp out with you guys.We just chill and ride, my 3 year old girl will ride her zuki all day in a circle.my little boy chills in the trailer and me and the wife will ride for a while, or shell babysit while i ride..

Ill be there with the family, are 2 kids able to camp out with you guys.We just chill and ride, my 3 year old girl will ride her zuki all day in a circle.my little boy chills in the trailer and me and the wife will ride for a while, or shell babysit while i ride..

It's all good, Sam. We can be a little loud at night sometimes. :laughing: If you're ok w/ that, come on by and kick it w/ us. If not, we sometimes have a "quiet camp" camped just outside the circle. :laughing::laughing:

Can't wait for the season! I'll be cutting it short though! I'm having my first child in November. I've been driving my happy a$$ to Pismo every other week to get as much ride time as I can before the baby comes. Our first trip back out to the dunes with be for Presidents Day 2007. This will be my last trip to the dunes until then!

See you guys out there! :woo_hoo:

Good site by the way!

Just to let you know it's a sweet site! :beerpint::D

It's all good, Sam. We can be a little loud at night sometimes. :woo_hoo: If you're ok w/ that, come on by and kick it w/ us. If not, we sometimes have a "quiet camp" camped just outside the circle. :beerpint::ninja:

I have a 3 year old and a five year old. So come on out and camp with DDR. It will give my kids someone to hang with.