Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Well it's offical we'll be coming out on Friday night wife letting me go for my birthday with brother and his neighbor I'll try and sneek over and meet some of you on saturday. :angry2:

Posted

Well it's offical we'll be coming out on Friday night wife letting me go for my birthday with brother and his neighbor I'll try and sneek over and meet some of you on saturday. :stirthepot:

:angry2:

Posted

Pete,

Your bringing a bunch of DDR gear right? I need some stuff....Semper Fi, Woody :angry2:

Yeah, but I don't have too much. Things have been a little tight. Sorry. :stirthepot:

I'll bring what I have though. :laughoff:

Posted

So we've covered who all's going, what we're all bringing for the potluck BBQ, where we're gonna camp, etc....but what about firewood? :idea: Is anyone bringing any firewood? I have little to none. :(:idiot: I hope some peeps have some to bring! :flipoff::laughoff::boxer:

Posted

So we've covered who all's going, what we're all bringing for the potluck BBQ, where we're gonna camp, etc....but what about firewood? :barf: Is anyone bringing any firewood? I have little to none. :(:idiot: I hope some peeps have some to bring! :flipoff::laughoff::boxer:

we can bring some--don't have much left after coral... :idea: hope other people can bring some also..

Posted

I'll bring a little with me as well, Almost that time, I'm ready for some fun....See you all up there. :rockwoot: Semper Fi, Woody

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...