New date for the 70 Regatta: Feb 5th, 2011

dunefreak

Hey guys.. we're gonna drive truck and open trailer loaded with 70's and quads.. although we appreciate previous offers of using Toyhaulers (Ragdoll mx).. we want to rent a motorhome down there for the weekend.. Besides it's cheap for a 25 footer ..$300 for 3 days.. any ideas on what woukld be the closet rental place.. I called Cruise America in Bakersfield and just thought to ask you guys if you knew of a closer place to Dumont...

Hey guys.. we're gonna drive truck and open trailer loaded with 70's and quads.. although we appreciate previous offers of using Toyhaulers (Ragdoll mx).. we want to rent a motorhome down there for the weekend.. Besides it's cheap for a 25 footer ..$300 for 3 days.. any ideas on what woukld be the closet rental place.. I called Cruise America in Bakersfield and just thought to ask you guys if you knew of a closer place to Dumont...

Very cool, peewee.

Hit up El Monte RV. They are a site sponsor of DDR. (Banner at bottom of the page) They may even cut you a deal if you tell them you saw their ad on DDR.

http://www.elmonterv.com/

Looks like this is their page to find a place to rent.

http://www.elmonterv.com/siteSpecific/vehicles/regions.aspx

I've even used them myslef in the past and they are very cool to deal with! thumb.gif