New date for the 70 Regatta: Feb 5th, 2011

dunefreak

Well Jan 29th isn't looking very good anymore for the regatta. I need to get the insurance and permit application submitted soon and I don't have a for sure answer if my Saturday can be covered yet at work that day. I won't know until after the 1st and that is too long.

If we push it up to the 22nd, that doesn't work for a couple key people/ event staff people. So I am proposing we move it to Feb 5th. Let's hear some input.

First off Pete man so grateful for all your efforts in trying to get a date set forever one to make it. Talk about a challenge! Feb the 5th is good for us, from there we can head over to --- KING OF THE HAMMER----

I will keep my eye on this thread... Pete let me know what we can do to help....

Is the SuperBowl on Feb 6th this year?

What's that? laughing.gif

I got the 28th off, but I'm sure I can change it. why don't we do it feb 5th? then Trav can show the SuperBowl on the side of his stacker, I'm in for that!! lol

Hey Dan. How about Feb 5th?

As long as it isn't Feb. 11th. King of the Hammers baby! allthingsjeep_1869_1753948.gif8610319a.gif

It won't be that weekend. Hopefully the 5th works for most everyone. I'm just waiting to hear from a few more before we make it official.

First off Pete man so grateful for all your efforts in trying to get a date set forever one to make it. Talk about a challenge! Feb the 5th is good for us, from there we can head over to --- KING OF THE HAMMER----

I will keep my eye on this thread... Pete let me know what we can do to help....

No prob, Chris. It's almost impossible to make it work for EVERYONE, but I can sure try! I don't want anybody that's really looking forward to it to miss it. I'll keep you guys updated as I find out more info from everyone.