3rd Annual 70 Regatta RAFFLE prizes

dunefreak

Ok now that our permit packet is mailed off to the BLM, it's time to get the ball rolling with some items for the regatta. One of them is the raffle. Last year we had some very generous prizes donated by members and companies and we hope to do the same this year!

If you or anyone you know would like to donate any items towards the event please contact SKINNER by pm, http://www.dumontdun...p?showuser=5063 or email him at jj91fvo@yahoo.com and he will make arrangements to either pick them up or have them shipped. Any items that you think these ATC whackjobs or duners in general would like, please donate to a really fun event. All proceeds from the regatta help pay for the event (which last year ended up costing over 2K shocked2.gif). If there is anything left over it goes into the DDR account for website costs and maintenance.

Thanks so much. We really appreciate everyone's help in order to make this a super fun event every year. headbang1.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right on Joe! PM sent back to ya!

ok so the prize list starts now

Raffle prizes

ATC70 paint job for tank and plastics from Painterjoe

Items from The Custom Shop, items TBA

One off carbon fiber 79-81 decals, a certificate for a set of decals for a year of your choice, and some other misc. goodies! from Peewee the pinstriper

atc70 shirts, front number plates, and rear brake plates, plus some girls atc70 tank tops from bustin-bs, and superstar70

Edited by SKINNER

I was just talking to Pete and I am pretty sure we are going to get together this weekend for a "regatta details" meeting, so I will have an answer to your question real soon! I assume that after we get all of the "crew" together there will be a update thread for everyone about the event! :DDRrocks::70:

Put me in for a one off set Carbon fiber 79/81 style..a voucher for a specific year set.. and as much little 70 stuff I can pack..

Put us down for raffle prizes.

Front & Back Plates & T-shirts

Thanks so much guys! We are looking pretty good considering we are still about a month away. This year's regatta might just be the best one yet! I'm gettin stoked! headbang1.gif

ok so here is an updated list of prizes with a couple more items!

ATC70 paint job for tank and plastics from Painterjoe

Items from The Custom Shop, items TBA

One off carbon fiber 79-81 decals, a certificate for a set of decals for a year of your choice, and some other misc. goodies! from Peewee

the pinstriper

atc70 shirts, front number plates, and rear brake plates, plus some girls atc70 tank tops from bustin-bs, and superstar70

Bar risers, Whip mount, and T-shirts from Randog/Inspirnetics

2 gift certificates for 50 dollars of any service (oil change, motor work, dyno time..etc) for quad (no quad dyno, sorry), dirtbike, or streetbike. From Las Vegas Dyno Tech.

doin good so far guys!! thanks to everyone that is pitching in!!