3rd Annual 70cc Regatta

dunefreak

Hi fellows

3 of us(1 rider) are planning to head to the dunes on thurdsay from Oceanside to participate on the work on friday, what is the plan for that?

Later!

bring a shovel and a rake. last year we kinda just had everyone ride the track a bunch then raked out any rocks and shoveled some to build up the berms. I hope were gonna do the "dune" berm this year that wa awesome. don't worry we won't work to hard :laughing:

Uh oh Jager machine!! gonna be a lloooong weekend skinner! haha

tried to register for regatta tonight & also Als bbq but no luck on DDR store site will sign

up sat bringing Joey also see everybody sat morn.

ronster / R55 MOTORSPORTS

R55 is in the house !

Good to see you can make this Ron hope to see Joey with ya! See you in a few weeks...

Ohhh yyyyeah. I forgot to mention my buddy Donnie (Donnkey) is bringing out his loader to help with the track this year. I ok'd it with Larry Blaine and he has no problem with it. This way we can easily smooth out the berms when we are done on Sunday. headbang1.gif

Oh and he said he is bringing some hay bails as well. yiah-yiah.gif

The track is gonna rock this year! 70_mascot.gif

My 70 is all stock except the air cleaner, its a K&N, due to the stock air box boot was rotted when I got it. Can I race stock class, or do I need to acquire a stock type air box to race stock class?

My 70 is all stock except the air cleaner, its a K&N, due to the stock air box boot was rotted when I got it. Can I race stock class, or do I need to acquire a stock type air box to race stock class?

Yeah you will be stock class. If it is 70 cc's, it doesn't matter what type of pipe, intake, etc you have. It mostly just to keep things somewhat fair . In the end it's just a plastic trophy and bragging rights.

So so mad im gonna miss this this year, I had so much fun last year! Sounds like the whole thing is gonna be a blast again! Can't wait for the all the pictures and stories.

Sucks you won't be there! You didn't make it out to D enough as it was, then you went and freakin moved even farther away. Jackass. :slap::laughing:

Deadline to pre-register and pre-order a VIP mega meal (aka "fk it bucket" laughing.gif) is THIS Sunday night at 10PM.

After that the VIP meal is no longer available. Reason for this is because Smokin AL needs to know how much food to buy and bring out.

You may purchase lunch tickets for Saturday and register the day of the event.

Lunch tickets are $6 and registration for participants is $20 (day of the regatta).

Everyone who wishes to race OR have their ATC70 be entered in the show and shine must be registered and have a wristband on.