17.POULE43 +1

19.tres hombre

20.Mad Mattress

21.raspadoo +1

23.Lou B +1

24 Smokin Al

25 Jack

26 JOHN

Al that was the list of pre-registered participants so far. It's not the whole rsvp list including spectators and others who haven't registered yet. That would be huge!

:laughing: I can change your order. So 1 participant and no vip meal then for the krust? Is Brandon coming out again and racing too?

keep it as is I registerd last night hope i did it right it might of came out as mdnbb brandon dosnt know if he can

hope he can I need someone to ride my fast 70 two trophys would be cool to get 2 years in a row see u friday morn :beercheers:

keep it as is I registerd last night hope i did it right it might of came out as mdnbb brandon dosnt know if he can

hope he can I need someone to ride my fast 70 two trophys would be cool to get 2 years in a row see u friday morn :beercheers:

nope, order does not show. :slap::lol:

Don't worry about it. You can register out there. thumb.gif

tried to register for regatta tonight & also Als bbq but no luck on DDR store site will sign

up sat bringing Joey also see everybody sat morn.

ronster / R55 MOTORSPORTS

Right on, Ron. I e-mailed you a week or two ago trying to get a hold of you to see if you were going to make it out. Glad you can make it.

Sorry you had issues with the store. I just went through the entire checkout procedure with no problems. Not sure why some people are having issues and some aren't. We'll get you handled out there though. No sweat.

Hey all, I need a couple of Veteran volunteers. As some know, I work at a flying squadron at Edwards AFB and have numerous old tattered American Flags that need disposal. We used to give them to the Boy Scouts who would do formal burning ceremonies but our contacts have left. They are starting to pile up now. I’m bringing them with me to the regatta. The normal burning ceremony is very simple and quick as opposed to a Boy Scout version. I just need a couple of vets to be Honor Guard and I’ll read the text of the ceremony. This should last a couple of minutes. Everyone please feel free to attend but you must respect the ceremony by standing and reciting the pledge at the appropriate time.

Any vets who outrank myself (ret E-8) may have the honor to lead this if you wish.

Hey all, I need a couple of Veteran volunteers. As some know, I work at a flying squadron at Edwards AFB and have numerous old tattered American Flags that need disposal. We used to give them to the Boy Scouts who would do formal burning ceremonies but our contacts have left. They are starting to pile up now. I’m bringing them with me to the regatta. The normal burning ceremony is very simple and quick as opposed to a Boy Scout version. I just need a couple of vets to be Honor Guard and I’ll read the text of the ceremony. This should last a couple of minutes. Everyone please feel free to attend but you must respect the ceremony by standing and reciting the pledge at the appropriate time.

Any vets who outrank myself (ret E-8) may have the honor to lead this if you wish.

Shoot me a PM with date and time if you need a hand, USCG vet here :beercheers:

1. stugots
  2. Randog
  3. Jakster884
  4. Duner Dan
  5. peewee the pinstriper
  6. Bustin Bs
  7. ninjagreengirl
  8. skinner
  9. vegas style
  10. dunefreak
  11. TCS T
  12. 702LTR450
  13. Donnkey
  14. mineurbiz
  15. CampIdiot
  16. dune rat
  17. POULE43 +1
  18. tres hombre
  19. Mad Mattress
  20. raspadoo +1
  21. Lou B +1

UM... why has ISBB not preregistered??? HUH HUH HUH???