9th ANNUAL FoDD CLEAN_UP

ynot

We love to help out for the Cleanup. Two years ago I won the Raffle for the Yamaha Generator. Last year I won the trophy for the most trash collected by an individual. Is this a free Dumont weekend for cleanup participants as it has been in years past? I'm between jobs and the savings would be appreciated.

I do believe clean up is a free pass day... Not sure about the weekend though. Terry can chime in.

It is a free weekend. There has been some discussion about handing out wrist bands to those that sign up and help and if you don't have a wrist band then you would need to purchase a pass. haven't decided on that yet will soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we're getting close to clean up time so I wanted to check to see what kind of volunteer support we can look for this year. We have always been so lucky with the support of Dumont users so I don't see any reason why that would change but I like to have my ducks in a row as they say. I know that Stacie is planning on coming out for the day and I have heard from Dinacolada and Mrs d that they will be there to help. Any other takers? Please either post or e- mail me to let me know.

As with everything in this economy raffle prizes are a little tough to obtain but I do have a few new ones and the other great supporters that are ALWAYS there for us and are again this year. If you know of any business that wants to get their name out there we will take any kind of raffle prize and they get their name mentioned so please ask those that you deal with if they would like to support us.

Thanks,

Terry

It is a free weekend. There has been some discussion about handing out wrist bands to those that sign up and help and if you don't have a wrist band then you would need to purchase a pass. haven't decided on that yet will soon.

Terry,

This is a good idea. No free pass to the Slackers looking for a free weekend while us dedicated Duners clean this playground. I say Yes to Wrist Bands.

Well we're getting close to clean up time so I wanted to check to see what kind of volunteer support we can look for this year. We have always been so lucky with the support of Dumont users so I don't see any reason why that would change but I like to have my ducks in a row as they say. I know that Stacie is planning on coming out for the day and I have heard from Dinacolada and Mrs d that they will be there to help. Any other takers? Please either post or e- mail me to let me know.

As with everything in this economy raffle prizes are a little tough to obtain but I do have a few new ones and the other great supporters that are ALWAYS there for us and are again this year. If you know of any business that wants to get their name out there we will take any kind of raffle prize and they get their name mentioned so please ask those that you deal with if they would like to support us.

Thanks,

Terry

Liz I and the Grandkids will be there to do our part as in years past.

Terry,

This is a good idea. No free pass to the Slackers looking for a free weekend while us dedicated Duners clean this playground. I say Yes to Wrist Bands.

I do have a trick up my sleeve about the free weekend so you never know unless you sign up and grab some garbage whether the man will be at the gate!

Just got the vacation days okayed from the boss today so we'll be there. Let me know what I can help out with. Had a great time at the registration booth a couple years back. :thumb:

Michelle if you could be at the registration area around 7:15/7:30 sat AM it would be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you, Thanks

:

:clap::)

Can anyone bring a table? I have one but will probably need one more at least. Also anybody bringing a flatbed trailer we can use for the raffle? Let me know?

Thanks,

Terry

I can bring a table Terry. It looks like ill be coming out friday night now and staying with a friend. So ill be there for setup.

Great Stacey, i know Big John is bring one also so we should be set! Thanks