rhino club mount up!!!!

rhino king

:grin: whats up u know my rhino now were 9 members strong with two race rhinos being built so we need a couple of sponsers x -scapes is on board who else we need a heli copter to follow us ya boyyy :thumb:,ok so this is not working plan B!!!!!!!,BACK TO RACING RC CARS!!!

I don't want to insult but please explain the Rhino facination to me, I must be missing something. Why do you want to own one much less race one. Kinda seems like the racing riding lawnmore for the offroad redneck....

Serious I don't wanna start an argument!!! I just don't understand.

funny ur into ur thing and im into mine why does santa come every year???? oh if that thing is fast ill bring out my 57 bug and race ya for titles and oh i dont want to start any thing,,, oh wait i just DID

That's exactly the response I thought I'd get, well deserved though.

I like the SoCal style, now that's something I understand right there!!!!!! Clean, smooth, just enough chrome.

My car is ok speed wise right now nothing I'd brag about yet, beats C5s but then gives them a smoke screen (right ISBB) :laughing: It'd be fast if I'd stop helping everybody else, and build my motor with the shelves full of parts I already have... F*k I procrastinate to much.

Sure I'll do a top speed, long distance with TURNS race with you through deathvalley at a 120+deg. Then I'll waive to you w/ my A/C on and P/S steering has you sweat to death and ur aircooled motor melts down. I like magnesim fires!!!

We can dispute like this all day, to each his own LIKE YOU SAID. All I care about is do you build/tune or buy ur toys PERIOD end of discussion. I can't compete in the deep pockets game and I'm man enough to admit it.

Edited by dunefreak

ya i would melt, u got me!!! no deep pockets here i work all the time, pete will tell u different but dont listen to him,later kj :monkeedance2:

kj spends more money than he works, always buyin something!!! His garage looks like a hobby shop!!

Edited by chuckharrisjr

:monkeedance2:

SPEAKING OF RC CARS, ANYONE WANNA BUY SOME? I HAVE ABOUT 30 OF THEM I WANT TO GET RID OF. MONSTER TRUCKS 1/8 SCALE BUGGIES, LOSI XXX-T MATT FRANCIS, LOSI XXX-BUGGY KINWALD, LOSI XXX-4 GRAPHITE ETC. I ALSO HAVE A BOAT LOAD OF RADIOS ETC. AIRTRONICS M8, M11 WITH SPECTRUM MODULES. IVE GOT OVER 100K INVESTED IN MY RC STUFF. WILL SELL IT ALL FOR 10K

• 1 month later...

:laughing: whats up u know my rhino now were 9 members strong with two race rhinos being built so we need a couple of sponsers x -scapes is on board who else we need a heli copter to follow us ya boyyy :thumb:

Yo Rhino!- I could probably get a helicopter to follow your Rhino club around everywhere its just a matter of finding a helicopter pilot that likes to hover around in one place for a long time since those things aren't very fast :thumb: -heck even normal cars on the street don't seem to move very fast from the chopper! :thumb:

JEROME BETTIS! THE BUS ! :huh:

• 1 month later...

:headbang: whats up u know my rhino now were 9 members strong with two race rhinos being built so we need a couple of sponsers x -scapes is on board who else we need a heli copter to follow us ya boyyy :thumb:,ok so this is not working plan B!!!!!!!,BACK TO RACING RC CARS!!!

A helicopter can't fly that slow!

• 3 weeks later...