Second Topic

wrench

I guess all the other stuff is gone for good. Oh well, I will still be out there this weekend. :mc_smiley: Looking forward to meeting and riding with some of you guys.

It ain't gone for good, it's still there to read. The old forum was not the same format, so posts weren't able to be transferred. Oh well, that's in the past. Better now than later cause the site is growing rapidly! :dunno:

OLD FORUM ADDRESS

The old board was a free service that would not let you have access to the RAW INFORMATION I.E. the database tables... if they would have givin me access to that im sure i could have found a way to keep all the old data... but since they were tightwads and dont want anyone leaving they dont let you have access to it... so in essence if something happens to your board.. your screwed.. w/ this software and hosted by me we have FULL control of that stuff...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It ain't gone for good, it's still there to read. The old forum was not the same format, so posts weren't able to be transferred. Oh well, that's in the past. Better now than later cause the site is growing rapidly! :beer_bang:

OLD FORUM ADDRESS

Wow I'm glad I missed all that and am glad you guys got this new software.... It's fun to look and see who was in on the first topics/threads...

Seems like DDR has come a long ways....

Good job peeps!!!

:beer_bang:

Wow I'm glad I missed all that and am glad you guys got this new software.... It's fun to look and see who was in on the first topics/threads...

Seems like DDR has come a long ways....

Good job peeps!!!

:laughoff:

haha, yeah there were a couple reasons why I went with that p.o.s. forum software/ hosting at the time...

1) it was SUPER easy and free to set up

2) I wasn't sure how far this thing was gonna go. It was kind of a test forum, then after it started it took the eff off real fast. :laughoff::lol::laughoff:

3) biggest reason of all: I had no idea how to install the Invision Forum Software until I met a really helpful member that signed up: ISBB. :laughoff: I'm so glad he did too. I would have spent a ton to have someone else do it. Not only that, best of all I gained a really good friend fro, all his help. He taught me alot of chit. :D

There have definatley been some damn good times in the past few years since meeting you guys.. :D Cant say i havent enjoyed any minute of it.. Cant count how much money we spent on good times and :laughoff: ... Freak is one helluva pal as well if it wasnt for him there would have been alot of where is isbb jokes this past season.. Thanks again for everything you and monkie have done for me :D