tblumer Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 Is 4 bucks gonna be enough for shipping to NY? Quote
dunefreak Posted March 8, 2012 Author Posted March 8, 2012 Pete let me know when is a good time to come by and pick mine up, or I can just grab from you at the cleanup... I can give up my xl if you need it for someone else? I can bring them any day. Just let me know. There are enough XL's. Thanks though. Is 4 bucks gonna be enough for shipping to NY? Good question. haha PM me your address and I'll let you know what it comes to when I print up the shipping label. Then I can give you a total. Quote
dunedada798 Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 Pete, do you still have a couple for me ? my timing is not so good been by twice and can't seem to catch ya. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 8, 2012 Author Posted March 8, 2012 Pete, do you still have a couple for me ? my timing is not so good been by twice and can't seem to catch ya. I originally put some aside for you but now that this order is all jacked up on the XXL's I don't even know. lol What sizes did you say you needed? I'll have to see if I put them in the bin with the rest of the shirts or if I still have them set aside. Quote
dunedada798 Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 1-xl 1-2xl if possible not to worried about color at this point. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 8, 2012 Author Posted March 8, 2012 1-xl 1-2xl if possible not to worried about color at this point. I've got an XL for ya, but no XXL. Sorry bud. I've had so much crap going on I must have screwed something up when giving the totals to Eye Kandy Designs. I'm going to see if I can order up a few more, but I don't think I can because there is usually a minimum order. Quote
dunedada798 Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 thats cool i'll catch ya one of these days Quote
foolofsand Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 how do i get in touch for t shirt. i can come get it here in vegas etc etc. just let me know. thanks Quote
goodguys75 Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 (edited) I would like 2 ( 3x shirts) black and blue...( who in the hell wears an XL besides a girl or a 5 yr old boy.....lol ) thanks andre let us know how too pay my station is by the valley automall...can i pick up at your work??? and how do you want the payment...cash...paypal....fake money....thanks andre Edited March 9, 2012 by goodguys75 Quote
tblumer Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 Good question. haha PM me your address and I'll let you know what it comes to when I print up the shipping label. Then I can give you a total. Pm sent Quote
2Extreme Posted March 13, 2012 Posted March 13, 2012 Hey Pete, good talking with you at the HR the other night. Were heading out to Dumont and will be at the clean-up so if your coming grab that T-shirt for me. Thanks Bret. ( XL charcoal. ) Quote
dunefreak Posted March 13, 2012 Author Posted March 13, 2012 how do i get in touch for t shirt. i can come get it here in vegas etc etc. just let me know. thanks Shipping it out is actually easiest for me. I get pickup right from my house. Otherwise, let me know what part of town you are in and maybe we can arrange something. my station is by the valley automall...can i pick up at your work??? and how do you want the payment...cash...paypal....fake money....thanks andre Hey Andre, just let me know what day you want to pick up and I can bring to work. Cash is cool or Paypal. Whatever. Paypal payment sent...thanks! Shipping out tomorrow! Thanks George you got money in your paypal Shippping out tomorrow! Thanks Paul Pm sent Shipping out tomorrow. Thanks Tim. Hey Pete, good talking with you at the HR the other night. Were heading out to Dumont and will be at the clean-up so if your coming grab that T-shirt for me. Thanks Bret. ( XL charcoal. ) Great running into you too, Bret. Small world we live in here in sin city! haha If I go out this weekend I'll bring it. At this point I may be canceling though. Not 100% sure yet. Quote
foolofsand Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 pete, thanks for the t shirt. awesome and good thick material. next year I will have more than 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 JVZ, goodguys75, Bert, FE135, SinCityBlondie, tatooedwhiteboy, POULE43, 2Extreme, dunedada798, and ISBB.... I want these shirts outta my house. Whether I got your money yet or not, let's set something up to get your shirts out to you. Sorry I couldn't make it out to D this weekend. Send me a pm or do the paypal thing with shipping info if you want them shipped out. Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 I will paypal you and you can ship it to me Bring it to work and I'll stop by tomorrow. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 I will paypal you and you can ship it to me Bring it to work and I'll stop by tomorrow. ^ What the hell was that? ok, will do Quote
goodguys75 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 JVZ, goodguys75, Bert, FE135, SinCityBlondie, tatooedwhiteboy, POULE43, 2Extreme, dunedada798, and ISBB.... I want these shirts outta my house. Whether I got your money yet or not, let's set something up to get your shirts out to you. Sorry I couldn't make it out to D this weekend. Send me a pm or do the paypal thing with shipping info if you want them shipped out. tell me how to pay you...can meet you at your shop on mon, tue or wed....pay you cash or paypal...whatever you want..thanks....pm me if you dont mind so i dont forget...andre Quote
POULE43 Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 Pete!! I totaly forgot!!! If you still have it / I 100% want it / call me or PM me Quote
dunefreak Posted August 11, 2012 Author Posted August 11, 2012 Pete!! I totaly forgot!!! If you still have it / I 100% want it / call me or PM me I have no idea. lol I'll have to dig up the regatta stuff and see. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.