Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So almost 200 shirts weren't enough apparently. I'll be putting in another order for them soon if you want to order more.

Let me know asap. Shirts will still be $15. Paypal might work best. I might even eat the shipping and just mail them all out to you guys.

I need to know: quantity/ size/ color

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Nice design Pete. I wasnt able to make it, but Id like to grab one. Id like 1 large and 1 xl both in black. Let me know what paypal you want me to use. I can cruise by and pick up also. :headbang1:

Edited by Sincity_blondie
Posted (edited)

I 'll take 2 please. XXL both black (unless charcoal is an option, then 1 black 1 charcoal)

Let me know where to send the $$

LOL, all these XL, XXL shirts. We are some out of shape duners!!!

Edited by bp-guy
Posted

Pete. I need a Mens Medium. The ladies large wasnt a right fit for the sister-n-law in grey. :D not sure what stock you have left or if you have one at the house or not. I know smalls/mediums werent very hot sellers lol

Posted

lol i got 2 for me and 1 for gpssss and didn't even notice number plates untill right now, cooool lol

Holy crap. Me neither. I didn't even plan that! That's crazy. 20...12!

Posted

Hey Pete can I order a Charcoal XL shirt? No stickers for this years event?

Yep no prob.

Ran out of time and budget. I'll see about getting some made up. ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...