Poker Run for Dan Clifton

raptoroy

Gen chat works for me. :D

I wish I knew about this earlier. I have plans Saturday, but I'll try and change em. I definitely want to make it. :freakin_nuts:

Any additional details about this event, Roy?

As you can see there is the poker run and we will be raffling off a cruise, helmets,car alarms, a couple window tint jobs, and Tattoos. there will be a special rear bar open and all proceeds will go to Dan. Sorry for late notice I just got the flyer. Thanks hope to see everyone out there :freakin_nuts:

Hey guys we had a great turn out last night and I just wanted to thank Pete and any of the other DDR members for coming out and helping Dan out. Hey Pete I saw you taking some pics last night if you can post them or email them to me. Thanx :beercheers:

Edited by raptoroy

good to finally meet ya too...........should have stayed longer, me and pete got f*&ked up...........puked on my truck on the way home...good thing my dad drove.....and thank you to roy and everyone for makin it happen.............had a blast.

Edited by vegas400ex

nice.... i hate mornings like yours.. LOL

After i left Lake Mead Lounge... we went to vons to get stuff to BBQ up some tri-tip but thier selection was grosssssss.. so we went home ordered a pizza and relaxed... it was nice for a change.. :D

I had a lot of fun. Food was great thanks to Adam and James :beercheers: , people were very friendly, and it was all togther a great time. The band, The Objex, were awesome too. :driver:

It was great to put some faces to names... advanced sound designs, high octane junkie, raptoroy, and maybe a few others that I can't seem to remember right now. :driver: It was also great seeing and hanging out with some familiar faces too. :headbang1:

I actually got to meet Dan and talk to him this time :driver: rather than seeing him lay in the sand in pain. :woo_hoo: It was great meeting you, Dan. :D It's good to see you are up and able to walk. You have some really great friends that put together this poker run. Hopefully you recover back to 100% quickly.

I uploaded all the pics I took into the gallery. Click here to check em out.

normal_S2010138.JPG

normal_S2010141.JPG

normal_S2010143.JPG

normal_S2010179.JPG

normal_S2010183.JPG

normal_S2010180.JPG

normal_S2010182.JPG

great pics man.........

Thanks, Jay.

Hey it was sure fun drinkin and partying with you and your dad. :beercheers: I don't remember the last half of the night though...well except for when I told Anna to pull over so I could yack. :woo_hoo::driver::headbang1:

Those fruity shots were nasty! :driver:

Thanks, Jay.

Hey it was sure fun drinkin and partying with you and your dad. :beercheers: I don't remember the last half of the night though...well except for when I told Anna to pull over so I could yack. :woo_hoo::driver::headbang1:

Those fruity shots were nasty! :driver:

You mean those shots the lady tried selling to us earlier in the afternoon!!! where we polietly declined and said it was too early!!!

You mean those shots the lady tried selling to us earlier in the afternoon!!! where we polietly declined and said it was too early!!!

YEP! THOSE! :barf::laughoff::laughoff:

Nice meeting all the new people that from now on I will simply call the McFlurries. I think I might have to hang out some at the McFlurry camp. :beerpint::headbang1::beerpint::blury:

Yeah, they are a bunch of great peeps! We've had some good times w/ them at Dumont over the past few years. :barf::blury:

:barf::headbang1::beerpint: Hey Pete , Roy and eveyone .

Thanks for everything , all of the nice things people have posted have helped alot .

Without Roy POWER HOUSE RACING would no longer be ...... THANK YOU !!!!!

Any and EVERYONE at the Poker Run and at Lake Mead Lounge Thanks !

DAN CLIFTON

What is the prognosis for Dan? I have had 6 back surgeries so far and Expecting to have at least 1 more. I am curious to what type of back surgery he has had and what they might need to do in the future. I can tell you, That the back brace he is wearing with the front brace sucks. Very very very uncomfortable.