Boycott Citgo Gas

TbonesMalones

Hey I don't want to get political but Hugo Chavez, the president or dictator of Venezuela imports about 11% of the United States oil supply (Citgo Gas). I'm sure everyone heard that this idiot had the nerve to come to the United States and call the president a devil amoung numerous other names last week. I'm no "Bush Bot" but it did piss me off that a foreign leader comes to our country and talks a bunch of trash about our president and we don't even protest this guy. So if you can avoid buying Citgo Gas please do. Hugo Chavez has admitted he'd rather sell zero gas to the United States and boost production to China. Let's start his dream today. :laughing:

Hey I don't want to get political but Hugo Chavez, the president or dictator of Venezuela imports about 11% of the United States oil supply (Citgo Gas). I'm sure everyone heard that this idiot had the nerve to come to the United States and call the president a devil amoung numerous other names last week. I'm no "Bush Bot" but it did piss me off that a foreign leader comes to our country and talks a bunch of trash about our president and we don't even protest this guy. So if you can avoid buying Citgo Gas please do. Hugo Chavez has admitted he'd rather sell zero gas to the United States and boost production to China. Let's start his dream today. :laughing:

He has been active in aligning other countries against us for some time now....this is not his first open attack........ Also he has aligned himself with Castro!!

I don't buy Citgo either.

I've also heard that Citgo is changing the name on some of there gas stations, as they think us dumb Americans wouldn't figure it out. This is a result of Hugo Chavez bitting the hand that feeds him. We may not have much power as citizens but the economic power we have as a whole would bring the world to their knees. All I can say is buy American... :laughing:

Looks like 7-Eleven has wised up to the fact the American people have alot of power!!!! :woo_hoo:

Convenience store operator 7-Eleven Inc. is dropping Venezuela-backed Citgo as its gasoline supplier at more than 2,100 locations and switching to its own brand of fuel.

Here's the link to the full story:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/27/D8KDA6A02.html

Edited by TbonesMalones

Looks like 7-Eleven has wised up to the fact the American people have alot of power!!!! :woo_hoo:

Convenience store operator 7-Eleven Inc. is dropping Venezuela-backed Citgo as its gasoline supplier at more than 2,100 locations and switching to its own brand of fuel.

Here's the link to the full story:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/27/D8KDA6A02.html

thats good to hear.....only use 76 :flipoff:

• 1 year later...