A sad day...we lost a friend

dunefreak

This morning JJ's (lvnalolife's) father in law, Chuck, passed away in his sleep. Those of you who were lucky enough to have known Chuck or had the opportunity to hang out with him at Dumont know he was truly an incredible guy. He was one of those genuine people who always had a smile on his face and was fun to be around. He has been an avid duner for years. Dune trips will not be the same without him around the fire. He leaves behind his loving wife of 34 years, 2 sons, 2 daughters, grandchildren, and many many family and friends who loved him.

I know this is going to be very hard on JJ and his family. My thoughts are with them in this difficult time. Chuck left this world all too soon. :(

Thanks everyone. He will be missed by all of us.

Services for Charles "Chuck" Fickes Jr. will be held Thursday February 7th at 10:00am at the Boulder City Veteran's Memorial Cemetery. He was taken away from us too soon and will be surely missed. All that can make it are welcome. Please let anyone that knew Chuck know just in case I am unable to contact them.