President's Day Weekend.....who's going?

HappyHour

The HTOWN CREW will be there !!!! Dale,Mike,Morgan,Marv -- We will be at Vendor row For all your needs :headbang1: :headbang1: Come on BUY and SEE are NEW DESIGN on BADASS24RACING MIKES RZR4 -- We will also have some RZR 2 seat cages have,Commander cages and RZR4 cage :hello:

Well you know our camp we will be every few hours with.

Hey Dale can u fix this?

Marv have any of these.

Lol it's just became a part of dunin. See ya out here guys.

Forgot to add - there are a couple new riders who do NOT have CA OHV stickers yet. I've advised them that the need to stop by and grab one (which they will from a gas station close to us)....but what's the deal with registration? They are Nevada residents who have not registered their quads yet, they just purchased them...will the green sticker suffice for Prez day?? I've heard stories (you know how those go) from people with conflicting ideas about what kind of documentation / stickers are needed at this current time.

Appreciated -

Forgot to add - there are a couple new riders who do NOT have CA OHV stickers yet. I've advised them that the need to stop by and grab one (which they will from a gas station close to us)....but what's the deal with registration? They are Nevada residents who have not registered their quads yet, they just purchased them...will the green sticker suffice for Prez day?? I've heard stories (you know how those go) from people with conflicting ideas about what kind of documentation / stickers are needed at this current time.

Appreciated -

The CA non-resident sticker is enough for NV residents who ride at Dumont. However...I have heard of some being asked to show proof of ownership though so bring whatever paperwork you have just to cover your a$$. Might want to call the Barstow BLM office to verify. Seems the LEOs on the holiday weekends like to start making up new requirements which are NOT listed on the BLM page. It's getting like Glamis.

I'm planning on Friday-Monday

We may stop by Saturday, we're just going to come out in the truck, no trailer or bikes. Just take a ride out to get the patient out of the house for a few hours.

Charlie said, when are you going to be in sand sports magazine?