dunefreak Posted June 14, 2013 Author Posted June 14, 2013 what time are we meeting?? Bert didn't you read the 1st post? Are you for sure in or what? You need to call me if we are carpooling. I don't know if we can fit 5 bikes. Might have to get creative. Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 Unless I get forced to work, I'm gonna make this trip happen. I'll just meet you guys out there. Quote
desertrider71 Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 I will meet you all at Dumont. I will have my long range portable radios (20 mile range, worked well for me at Dumont last season) If someone wants to run up front I will run the back to make sure the riders in the group are all accounted for. I'm a believer in the safety in numbers rule. Might be over thinking but wanted to put it out there. See you all Saturday at zero dark thirty ! Quote
Just Mike Posted June 15, 2013 Posted June 15, 2013 Glad you are going to make it John. Should be a blast. I haven't been anywhere for 2 months. I think that is longest I have gone in the last 8 years or so. Quote
Elkzok Posted June 15, 2013 Posted June 15, 2013 I guess this noob will wait till Halloween to play ... no boots no sticker jean dry lake bed will have to do since I loaded up and filled up :surrender: Quote
dunefreak Posted June 15, 2013 Author Posted June 15, 2013 Bummer Elkzok. There will be more though. We'll hook up! Time for bed. See you guys either at the gas station or Dumont! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.