dunefreak Posted June 6, 2013 Author Posted June 6, 2013 So who's all meeting us at the gas station and who just plans on meeting us there? Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 Spent several hours working on Mikes YFZ today. Got alot done..We set it on the ground and one of his paddles just loses all its air,LMAO!! Damn he has bad luck ..Good news is it will be ready for the trip. I cant wait Quote
dunefreak Posted June 7, 2013 Author Posted June 7, 2013 Spent several hours working on Mikes YFZ today. Got alot done..We set it on the ground and one of his paddles just loses all its air,LMAO!! Damn he has bad luck ..Good news is it will be ready for the trip. I cant wait Always something with that guy! hahahaaa Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 Nice Bert! Looking forward to us all riding together..Its been a while Quote
Just Mike Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 If no one elase is riding with Adam and I we might head out a little earlier to do some product testing and get some pics in the dark. Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 Earlier... Where is the tent then. Might as well sleep out there. Quote
nwtdiesel Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 (edited) Adam dont wait on me, im not sure what im doing yet. We havent had time to pull my trans and my buddy wants to go to AZ the 15th to pick up a Tatum car. I really want to go!!! Ill let you guys know. Either way were down for another early morning run in July and Aug I cant wait for Sept/Oct! Heres a pic of the car and some mods on the car my buddy is getting. I just got my car and looks like i need to upgrade LOL 2007 TATUM BLACK WIDOW-LS1 TWIN TURBO 750HP-S4S MENDEOLA-RACE RADIOS, INTERCOM-4 HEADSETS-GPS-BEAD LOCKS W/STIFFNERS-934 CVS-KING 2 1/2" 3 TUBE BY-PASSES ALL THE WAY AROUND, 2" COIL OVERS W/REMOTE RESEVOURS.-STEREO SYSTEM IPOD PLUG W/AMP 4 SPEAKERS, SOUNDS AWESOME-TRANS WAS JUST REBUILD, NEW RING & PINION, ECT.- NEW DOUBLE DISK KENNEDY CLUTCH Edited June 8, 2013 by nwtdiesel Quote
Chadwick Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 I think last year we met at the gas station and that worked out pretty good. I'll meet up at the last station. One more week, can't wait!! Quote
sand chick Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 If no one elase is riding with Adam and I we might head out a little earlier to do some product testing and get some pics in the dark. Earlier... Where is the tent then. Might as well sleep out there. Adam up early.. I want pic proof of that! Just sleep in the truck the night before. And when you wake up you will be at Dumont. Have fun guys!! Quote
Chadwick Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 Well considering I changed all the fluids on my bike, gassed up my bike and spare tank, cleaned everything including my bike, chain, filter etc I'd say I'm pretty stoked! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 11, 2013 Author Posted June 11, 2013 I gave the ole Craptor another swift kick last night. It's good to go for another session of abuse. Quote
nwtdiesel Posted June 12, 2013 Posted June 12, 2013 Wish i could make it! Im bummed for sure. My trans is still busted and havent had time to get it out yet. I just got back from a 1300mi round trip dropping off a customers truck and picking up another were doing some major work to. If you do another early morning run in July or Aug im in. Quote
Chadwick Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 The low out on Saturday is supposed to be 73 degrees so it should make for a nice first run right when we get there. After that I'm sure temps will start creeping real fast. Looking forward to this one! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 13, 2013 Author Posted June 13, 2013 We'll make that first run VERY long! Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 how long can we go on a tank of gas? that should be a good way to judge if the run is longggg enough.. lol Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 Its about time to dominate some Summer Dumont sand..Looking forward to it too Quote
flavtfan Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 Come on august! Cant get here fast enough.....ill trade this Afghanistan sand for dumont sand any day haha. 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted June 13, 2013 Author Posted June 13, 2013 I need to know who else is meeting us at the gas station. If everyone who posted is already there, we wont wait around for no reason. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.