Las Vegas 1300hp Duramax Video Performance & Repair

nwtdiesel

Heres a quick video of my 2500 Duramax that we built at the shop. It made 1180hp on fuel only and 1300hp on a small shot of nitrous. The motor is back apart right now getting a bigger cam, fresh heads, more fuel cause were going for 1500-1600hp. We will be competing with it next season in the diesel NHRDA drag series. Its a pretty wild ride on the street, i usually keep the slicks on it. With out the four slicks it will go sideways in 4wd at 70mph. When its back together some of you will have to come by for a ride! The truck roughly makes 2200 ft lbs of torque. If anyone needs Duramax repair work give us a shout!

This is a quick video of us competing in the invite only 2011 Diesel power challenge that is held every year in Denver. The white Duramax is mine, we had to remove the wrap for the competition because they didnt want any advertising that wasnt from their sponsors. We were the only Duramax to finish, all the others broke. Before my trans let go the last day of the 3 day event we were in the running for 1st place. I ended up taking 4th with a blown up transmission :( was a blast tho and we met some awesome people!

This was back in 2011 with a single turbo and i made 900hp and 1600ft lbs of torque

Apicmotor_zps0718e6a8.jpg

One of my turbos, its a billet wheel 104mm

engine8.jpg

engine5.jpg

engine2.jpg

A1000hp4.jpg

A1000hp2.jpg

Edited by nwtdiesel
  • Like 1

Thanks man! Just want to share some of our work with you guys. I want to take you for a ride! Its very nasty. I have taken out $150,000 cars here on the freeway in Vegas. It eats 1000 Liter bikes for lunch too LOL

You need to old man that thing out. Camper shell, tons of horrible accessories from JC Whitney, running boards, bug guard, window air deflectors, the whole nine yards. Make it a super sleeper. :laughing:

Ha Ha that would be funny

Thanks man! Just want to share some of our work with you guys. I want to take you for a ride! Its very nasty. I have taken out $150,000 cars here on the freeway in Vegas. It eats 1000 Liter bikes for lunch too LOL

That is a BIG AZZ bike motor!!! Nice work on the diesel :beerpint:

You need to old man that thing out. Camper shell, tons of horrible accessories from JC Whitney, running boards, bug guard, window air deflectors, the whole nine yards. Make it a super sleeper. :laughing:

:saywha: All those JC Whitney accessories aren't cool? :lol: You forgot about the Brahma bull on the door :laughoff:

Love the video! My roots are around tractor pulls; wish I could pull that sled around with one of your rigs! :beercheers:

Edited by andydew