ZEUS whips... LED Lighted Whips Multi-Colored W/ Quick Release

We have the Zeus Whips brand LED lighted whips in stock and ready to be picked up or shipped out. If you are a Las Vegas local we welcome you to come by and check them out. They are bright with 130 LEDs in our 4' and 200 in the 6'. They come with quick release mounts, flags, and an inline remote to select your color. That's right, a Zeus whip is multi color and function in one whip. This also ties into the Nyxt Underbody kit that we sell. You have to see it to understand it. I just does so much in one whip.

https://vimeo.com/67696923 .

19 Colors - 20 Modes
Includes inline remote
Quick release mount
Safety flag, wiring and instructions

The 4' has 130 5050 SMD LEDs
The 6' has 200 505 SMD LEDs

4' is $115
6' is $135

Call 702 343 0924, come see us at our shop or visit our website at http://www.gtpoffroad.com.

post-911-0-48925600-1375209553_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-07566500-1375209554_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-64825200-1375209554_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-15792000-1375209555_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-63925600-1375209555_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-50079400-1375209679_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-19190300-1375209682_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-71999100-1375209723_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marble MD

I just put mine on over the weekend and LOVE IT! I think Mike failed to mention a couple things

MADE AND ASSEMBLED LOCALLY THE USA!

I like to support my LOCAL business and my FELLOW DUNNERS!!!!

I haven't done the Nyxt Underbody kit YET.

GTP has it all and stand behind there products, my light bar kicks a$$ as well

thanks Mike

WHY PICK ONE COLOR WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THEM ALL!!

Edited by NE14SAND

Hi Jeff. How are things going?

We do not make the heavy duty in any size. The 3x5 flag hides way to much of the whip. We can however make an adapter so you can run your 3x5 and your buggy whip in the day time and then switch over to the Zeus whip at night.

Edited by Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD

• 1 month later...

OK I just had to revisit this thread. im sure its no secret mike is a dear friend of mine but facts are facts! I recently got to go on a guy trip to a small town in Utah call Hatch with our 08 teryx. I'm a SoCal sand guy born and raised so this SxS dirt stuff is kinda new. well on with the story. we were legal to drive on streets in fact the way into town was pretty much a major highway (for them) I am a NON trusting SOB and realized the damn whip was bright enough to see in the DAY so up n on it went AWESOME! on with the 100 mile day we went, yes 100 (you can drive right up to the pumps there) after about 80 miles it starts to rain so we choose a diff trail back into the trees for shelter, no we are plain stuck in a nasty monsoon and its freakin POURING!!!! we choose to just roll with it and off we go at a strong speed (ouch), rain turns to HAIL and back to down pour and trail turns to RIVER all the while we are still haulin a$$ thru the trees! my teryx is bobed so im completely covered in mud as if someone shoveled it on me! finally hit blue after 10+ miles of hell (fun hell) into town we go for gas, gas man lets me use the hose to wash me and rig off. now is when I see I have left the ZEUS WHIP up, oops im thinkin that was a bit of money out the window to just screw it up (bummed) well guess again. so this damn thing is pouring rain, hail, flash flood and Utah TREE tested and it still ROCKS!! BTW when I say tree tested I didn't roll under A tree I beat the sh*t out of it at high speed on a LOT of trees!!! "maybe you should call it a Timex Mike" BTW my 30" led bar I got from Mike was on the whole time as well, I LOVE that thing!!!

THANKS GTP!!!!!!

oh I have pics my friend!!! I have more than I know what to do with hahahahah. you will have to be way more specific! like pics of trees, rain, trail turned to river, me hosing myself off in front of a down town gas station or a pic of the whip and light still working right now. so yes I have pics to back it all up all you need is to pick a pic. I just didn't want to clutter this for sale thread up with my awesome man tip lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...