What 2 doo? .... Raptor 700

FireKracker

So, I got a hold of an '06 Raptor 700 (including title) that took a bit of a tumble down a hill....bent axle, steering stem, radiator, rear wheels, both headlights, and upper rails on the frame. My initial intentions were to rebuild and flip it. I have most parts in my garage except the frame. After watching eBay and some Raptor forums, looking for a frame, I have some reservations of continuing... my return would be higher if i just parted it out, although I was looking forward to the project.

So do I take a loss and enjoy the build or part it out and enjoy the cash?? Suggestions??

Parting it will be almost as much work as building it and not nearly as satisfying. Only build if you want to keep another one in the stable. Or pass the project on to Brice. How's the Talking Heads thing going?

Parting it will be almost as much work as building it and not nearly as satisfying. Only build if you want to keep another one in the stable. Or pass the project on to Brice. How's the Talking Heads thing going?

Brice is working on it with me and we took a closer look at straightening it.... I couldn't do it and have a clean conscience (freaking ethics always getting in the way) hence the post... As far as Talking Headz goes.... I got 50 helmets in, 30 headset kits, and all licences / permits, just waiting on logo stickers and business cards..... WTF, starting a legit business sux ballz!!

• 2 months later...

Whats this talking heads thing? Local buisness with a special product or what?

That is his company that makes helmet kits for car to car and intercom set ups. Nice product for sure. We sell them and I am sure you will see more stores picking them up soon.