White Rhino & sandseeker in Sand Sports Mag!

dunefreak

Napoleon Dynamite: What kind of bike do you have?

Pedro: It's a sledgehammer.

Napoleon Dynamite: Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Napoleon Dynamite: [Cut to Pedro jumping] You got like three feet of air that time.

Super cool guys, That was a good time!

Edited by FireKracker

Glad you guys like it! Thanks! This was an idea I pitched to the magazine awhile back. The idea is to take the readers rides idea and kick it up one notch. Instead of reader provided shots, we take them just like we do for a feature article and get more folks in the magazine. There are so many out there that have cool sand toys and we find you, get a few shots and a little info and in the magazine they go. I think it's more special to the owner when done this way.

The big thing now is to get feedback on it and you guys can help. Basically, do you like the idea or not? I would like your inputs on it. I want to go back to the editor and give him the responses good and bad. We are going to try this for a while but hopefully it will become a regular section. Let me know.

I think it is a great idea and makes it a bit more "personal" A lot of times you look at the magazine and yeah the rides are cool, but they aren't necessarily your "everyday" duner. I would rather pick up the magazine and read about someone I could relate to, then someone who is sponsored or has the big $$$

I hope it goes through for you.