Anyone up for a shakedown trip? Oct 18

dunefreak

Ynot and I are planning on heading out to do a little shakedown with our cars. We've both recently done a few things and need to make sure there aren't any bugs that need addressing before the first big trip. I will be probably be heading out Thursday night, Oct 17 and staying until late Saturday morning or noon. I need to be back in Vegas in time to go to Supercross. If there is anyone who'd like to join us, post up.

well thanks alot Terry!!!

Ill be going the weekend before OCT12 and staying till the 14th...Who knows if im not back to work I might even go earlier!!!!

Why is this my fault? I think you should talk to your employer In my humble opinion!

because you were going to go on the 12-13 ON YOUR BIRTHDAY with me and Jim......the birthday comment is how I remembered you saying you would go....Oh yeah if it wasn't too hot for your old a$$

Yeah well nothing was written in stone and who knows I may do all the trips, I'm retired remember? Just not rich unfortunately

because you were going to go on the 12-13 ON YOUR BIRTHDAY with me and Jim......the birthday comment is how I remembered you saying you would go....Oh yeah if it wasn't too hot for your old a$$

Well I'm not going unless Terry does!

Ok I will! My Dad and mom will be in town so maybe ill drag my dad along with me. The 17-19 is my girls bridal shower that's why I cant go for more then a night. She gave me the ok to go though so ill be there one of the days or Fri-Sat.

I just picked up a new to me hauler, it got cleaned out today, wiped, mopped, carpets scrubbed, couches and beds washed and tomorrow it gets waxed and polished. Big 42" UDP logos will go on the trailer next week too! Any DDR stickers available? The car should be all ready by mid next week! Im shooting for leaving Fri and coming back Sat.

Here's the Hauler, its a 2006 FS3000. I just ordered up my new 6' flags, 22' pole, pole mount and other goodies. CANT WAIT!

ToyHauler2_zps6dff2c7f.jpg

Edited by nwtdiesel

Nice!

No stickers at the moment. I've been working on that. I've been out for a while. Sticker guys are super flaky! I can send you the file if you want to have your guy print you some.

Yes shoot me the file to nwtdiesel@yahoo.com and ill get me some big 3-4ft stickers made up and on the hauler before Halloween. Yes sticker guys are super flaky and slow but I think I got a good one finally.

I'm sure I have a couple small stickers around, I'll PM you my graphics guys info Pete. You have a list of people planning to attend "shakedown" run ? Dougie is out but I'm still in.

Sounds good.

So far the list is as follows...

In for sure: you, me, ynot, and nwtdiesel

The list of maybes: my buddy Randy with a Buckshot, FlyinRyan, OGP. Randy said he's really gonna try but I really have my doubts about Tim and Ryan going. We'll see. I hope they can make it! :)

I'm off at noon on Thursday so Terry and I should be pulling in before sundown, hopefully with enough time for a quick putt putt. :driver:

Yes shoot me the file to nwtdiesel@yahoo.com and ill get me some big 3-4ft stickers made up and on the hauler before Halloween. Yes sticker guys are super flaky and slow but I think I got a good one finally.

Email sent :thumb:

I got your email and sent her the file already. She will have two 24" slant style ready for my trailer and I ordered ten extra 12" long of the sland letters and ten 8" long blue oval stickers. She said they will all be ready this Weds.

I got your email and sent her the file already. She will have two 24" slant style ready for my trailer and I ordered ten extra 12" long of the sland letters and ten 8" long blue oval stickers. She said they will all be ready this Weds.

awesome, man! Can I buy some DDR stickers from you? :laughoff: