Veterans Day

flavtfan

I day tripped it for Halloween....talk about a long tiresome ride home. we're heading out turkey day this year too I think. hey mike i'm gonna have to get another DDR sticker from you. I put mine on tonight and it's crooked....I can't have a crooked sticker on my truck haha.

Sounds great, i might have to camp with some of you guys, my camp is recovering from Halloween and won't be going back till Thanksgiving and I will probably go solo with out the family but not sure. Will any of your guys wife's and kids be going?

Sounds great, i might have to camp with some of you guys, my camp is recovering from Halloween and won't be going back till Thanksgiving and I will probably go solo with out the family but not sure. Will any of your guys wife's and kids be going?

Our Night time festivities are MILK & COOKIES by the campfire, we sing Kumbaya, and read from the good book. In bed by 11 and up as early as possible for as much dune time as possible! :thumb:

• Like 1

What is ASSROCK?

Just curious as I listen to Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Nu Metal, Motown, a little bit of Trance and World, but not quite sure what ASSROCK is. Thanks in advance for the enlightenment.

Looking forward to getting back up there and riding with you fine folks.

What is ASSROCK?

Just curious as I listen to Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Nu Metal, Motown, a little bit of Trance and World, but not quite sure what ASSROCK is. Thanks in advance for the enlightenment.

Looking forward to getting back up there and riding with you fine folks.

Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Nu Metal <---------------------- ASSROCK :rockon: ...Now come out that weekend and ride with us Vic!

Some of my camp is in so we will see you guys there!

Damn bro ur up early u actually going to work today lol! On a side note I could hear now ( hey Jessica we gotta get some milk and cookies for Dumont) LMAO u set urself up for that one!