Tom pro, King sand car, sinister, short sand cars? Which?

jordanhiggins2002

Ha Ha I saw your dad walking around measuring every ones cars Sunday before we headed out, I figured he wanted one now.

I took your dad on a easy run over to Talladega and he was really digging it. Your mom on the other hand didn't look so thrilled LOL

He lives for speed and she does not at all...haha

He has never driven or ridden in a buggy. He always said it doesn't look that fun. I said wait till you drive one. And once he got in and did a 50 mph slide and drove out of it with his foot to the floor he was hooked. Not to mention he was struggling to keep up with the group.

Jordan, you should have told me that your dad had caught the bug I would have let him take mine out to see the difference a car motored car was. Maybe next time. Make sure he does not rush into a purchase. There are a lot of knowledgeable car guys on this forum and we can guide his purchase with something that will hold up and not be a mechanical nightmare that some of us have had to endure.

Terry

Congrats on hue he car Jordan I love the zook themed wrap looks awesome.

Thanks dirtbikekid. I know many that love it and many that do not. Haha. I wish the yellow and blue were brighter but I love the theme cause like you I rode and remember the ltr240r quads.

Still smiling, my buggy ran great!