dunefreak Posted March 29, 2014 Posted March 29, 2014 Not here, but apparently somewhere in CA. Hemet got hit fairly hard, Hollywood was minor. That's all I know. I think it was a 5.3. Quote
Mr. Sandman Posted March 29, 2014 Posted March 29, 2014 (edited) 5.3 centered in La Habra, CA. Did you feel it? I felt it...what did it feel like to you? What did you do the moment it hit? Did it rock, roll or rumble? Was it a jolt or did it sway? It's supposed to rain next Tuesday, so we're on storm watch. Are you prepared for the rain or the next big earthquake? These were all local So Cal news quotes and comments this evening. Edited March 29, 2014 by Mr. Sandman 1 Quote
raspadoo Posted March 29, 2014 Posted March 29, 2014 Meh, roller not a jolt, was a long one though Quote
Jakster884 Posted March 29, 2014 Posted March 29, 2014 Felt A Nice littlew sway motion but nothing like the 1994 Northridge Quake Quote
rushjunkie Posted March 30, 2014 Posted March 30, 2014 I live about a mile from epicenter. Felt it pretty strongly. Also lived pretty close to the Whittier quake in '87, and this wasn't as strong as that one. Have felt most of the aftershocks, but there's been so many that even my 6-year old doesn't get up for anything below a 3.0. (As a matter of fact, it started shakin as I was typing this! Check out the time on the last one on the list below. hahaha!) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.