new tow rig!

crawlinxj

so we pick up the new to us tow rig tomorrow. i cant wait it will be nice havin a diesle now. here is what we got

99 f-350 crew cab

7.3l 63,000 miles

it has 4" exaust

programer

k&n filter

5" lift

33" procomps

17" weld wheels

2 1200 watt zapco amps

4 8's

eclips cd player

zapco eq

air bags

mag hytech tranny pan

this thing still has the original wipers and washer fluid in it :headbang1: we got it off one of my freind for 25,000 it has never been drivin in the rain unless he was out and it started raining. it has been garage kept all its life. it is probly cleaner then a new truck. i cant wait! 1st trip will be thanksgiving at dumont

i will post up some pics tomorrow after we pick it up

oh yea its black :headbang1: its gonna be a pian to keep clean

Edited by crawlinxj

so we pick up the new to us tow rig tomorrow. i cant wait it will be nice havin a diesle now. here is what we got

99 f-350 crew cab

7.3l 63,000 miles

it has 4" exaust

programer

k&n filter

5" lift

33" procomps

17" weld wheels

2 1200 watt zapco amps

4 8's

eclips cd player

zapco eq

air bags

mag hytech tranny pan

this thing still has the original wipers and washer fluid in it :headbang1: we got it off one of my freind for 25,000 it has never been drivin in the rain unless he was out and it started raining. it has been garage kept all its life. it is probly cleaner then a new truck. i cant wait! 1st trip will be thanksgiving at dumont

i will post up some pics tomorrow after we pick it up

oh yea its black :headbang1: its gonna be a pian to keep clean

Cool & Congrats. If you every have any questions or need help feel free to PM me. I have a 99 and have done a crapload of research on these trucks. Hopefully you just forgot to mention guages. With a programmer and towing, guages are a must have.

Cool & Congrats. If you every have any questions or need help feel free to PM me. I have a 99 and have done a crapload of research on these trucks. Hopefully you just forgot to mention guages. With a programmer and towing, guages are a must have.

yeah....^^he can tell you all about the transmission issues you'll have if you lift the hell out of your truck, program it out the a$$, and drive it like a quad in the dunes. :laughoff::shake::headbang1::laughing:

Congrats on the new truck. I'm sure you'll love it. :D:headbang1:

yeah....^^he can tell you all about the transmission issues you'll have if you lift the hell out of your truck, program it out the a$$, and drive it like a quad in the dunes. :shake::slap::laughoff::laughoff:

Congrats on the new truck. I'm sure you'll love it. :D:laughoff:

Hey I learned my lesson. So what if I can beat a quad up banshee hill, I know now that the "tow pig" should be just that. Although it was cool to dune around in it. Coming up and over the backside of Comp was fun. Anyway, treat the truck good and it will do the same for you. :laughoff:

Hey I learned my lesson. So what if I can beat a quad up banshee hill, I know now that the "tow pig" should be just that. Although it was cool to dune around in it. Coming up and over the backside of Comp was fun. Anyway, treat the truck good and it will do the same for you. :laughoff:

Yeah coming over the backside of comp was fun as hell!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

CONGRATS............I TOO HAVE A 99. IVE HEARD, THEY SAY THAT WAS THE BEST YEAR. :laughoff: MINE TOWS LIKE A MOTHER!!! GOOD CHOICE. SAY NO TO DURA-TRASH :laughoff::thumb::laughoff:

post-448-1160696650_thumb.jpg

:laughing:

New forum rule: no more than 2 pictures of your Fords in one Month! :laughoff::laughoff: How many times have you posted that picture now as an attachment? :laughoff::laughoff:

Congrats on the rig. Maybe it came with a spell check so your next post won't have more misspelled words than correctly spelled words. Or maybe the DDR midget could retype your post for you!!! :laughing::laughoff:

I thought it was funny!!!! Just playing....."Sorry Pete"....lmao....we have not heard that in a while!!! :laughoff::laughoff:

:laughoff:

I know you were only playin, but if this guy doesn't know you- I thought he might take it the wrong way. Who knows. As the famous saying around camp goes....I'm over it. :laughoff:

Congrats on the rig. Maybe it came with a spell check so your next post won't have more misspelled words than correctly spelled words. Or maybe the DDR midget could retype your post for you!!! :laughoff::laughoff:

:P:D hahahaha nice! i am gonna have to buy you a beer for that one. :laughoff::laughoff: