Next Time you Go to the Coin Op car Wash:

Ross and Alice

O.K....I've watched this like 20 times now, and now I'm thinking that it's not real. Look at the truck, not the guy. Why is someone randomly shooting video of nothing happening at a car wash? Why are there like 10 people screaming???....any thoughts???? :laughoff:

Edited by dunesister

O.K....I've watched this like 20 times now, and now I'm thinking that it's not real. Look at the truck, not the guy. Why is someone randomly shooting video of nothing happening at a car wash? Why are there like 10 people screaming???....any thoughts???? :laughoff:

check it out-------->click here

:laughoff::laughoff:

O.K....I've watched this like 20 times now, and now I'm thinking that it's not real. Look at the truck, not the guy. Why is someone randomly shooting video of nothing happening at a car wash? Why are there like 10 people screaming???....any thoughts???? :laughing:

I thought it fake from the start,, why is someone taping a shopworn, raggity a$$ coin op carwash???

And the people gasping.

But it's a cool video ya gotta admit.

One of the girls here at work pee'd her pants.

I thought it fake from the start,, why is someone taping a shopworn, raggity a$$ coin op carwash???

And the people gasping.

woah wait a minnute... wtf was that? and how the hell did they just so happen to catch that sheit on video??? WEIRD!

THAT IS SO BOGUS................ :laughoff: NICE TRY :laughoff:

I'm with the non-believers on this one. I deal with video all day long and there is no way that is the real deal.

Am I crazy or did the truck look computer animated and also it's awesome how a truck doing an excesive amount of speed just bounced off the 4 inch thick wall and didn't go right through it....Pretty cool video none the less..... :laughoff:

HA HA!!! YOU SEE PETE!!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! MUWAH HA HA! :laughoff: THINKERS UNITE! :laughoff::laughoff:

And the people gasping.

She pee'd her pants?!?! Whoa! Yeah, I have to admit, real or not, that it is TOTALLY shocking, if nothing else. Of course, my husband now thinks that there is something deeply wrong with me because I've watched it like 30 times now! :laughoff::laughoff: And yes, still I jump just about every time. :laughoff: