Halloween DDR group ride

dunefreak

Things are looking better for Friday!! The wifes party date was changed.. Now I just have to push for the new trailer to be ready by Thursday... I can taste the sand in my mouth and the grit in my eyes already! Cant wait!!!

Edited by scott

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up DDR. Its the new guy again :D Yo' I have never been out to Dumont. Me and a couple of buddies "around 6 of us" are going as a group on thursday night and leaving on Sunday. They have been out there before, so hopefully we can find you guys and be a part of the ride. I will be looking for the DDR banner or stickers. Yo' where can I get a sticker for the truck by the 25th? I want to show up representing DDR B)

Edited by Mr.Sandman

HMMMMM two wheeler ride?????

Yeah, it's 10 AM Saturday :dunno: quads, 2 wheelers, whatever. I should have said bikes.

Being that pete doesnt wake up untill early early morning at about 12 or 1 pm

maybe 10 am is to early for a ride.

:redhat: :slap:

I'll manage. I'll set the alarm. Question is...will you be ready? Better set your alarm for 8AM so you can throw up first and get ready. :drunk::barf::flipoff::idiot::beercheers:

Being that pete doesnt wake up untill early early morning at about 12 or 1 pm

maybe 10 am is to early for a ride.

:flipoff::idiot:

Yeah, No doubt. :slap:

I usually catch all the SHEIOT in the mornings. :beercheers:

But, Pete drew the attention off me with the sleep-in thing.

This last trip I just said "look, Pete's still out cold". :dunno:

Maybe a morning SOBE :redhat: BOMB will wake him.

Yeah, No doubt. :idiot:

I usually catch all the SHEIOT in the mornings. :redhat:

But, Pete drew the attention off me with the sleep-in thing.

This last trip I just said "look, Pete's still out cold". :idiot:

Maybe a morning SOBE :slap: BOMB will wake him.

Hey half the reason I go to the dunes is to sleep in and relax at least ONE day of the weekend! :drunk::dunno: What's wrong with that? Besides, I was up pretty much before anyone on Sunday AM of the kickoff weekend. :dunno: It's all good. :beercheers:

:flipoff:

Anyways...let's make it official then for this ride so everyone knows when and where to meet up.

BIKE RIDE (quads, 2 wheelers, etc): Saturday Oct 28th, meet at our camp @ 10AM.

SANDRAIL RUN: Saturday Oct 28th, meet at our camp @ 2PM. :barf:

I should have the DDR banner up in plain view this time for everyone to find us! :D

post-3-1160519568_thumb.jpg

All this talk about Sobe Bombs... Dont you guys know that Mikey Bombs work much better than Sobe bombs and usually dont shatter the bottle??

Looks like we will have to have a little Mikey 101 at the DDR camp over halloween. :redhat: I have a stack of Mikey Bottles!

Or better yet, a Mikey vs Sobe contest! :beercheers:

Edited by scott

As long as we can get our clocks set we would love to join ya all for a little romp in the dunes :slap: Myself,liomdriver,my dad (No Pass-line) :redhat:

That would be awesome, Aaron. We have still yet to be able to go duning with you ever since we met you guys. I'm looking forward to it. :flipoff: 2PM, be there. :beercheers:

All this talk about Sobe Bombs... Dont you guys know that Mikey Bombs work much better than Sobe bombs and usually dont shatter the bottle??

Looks like we will have to have a little Mikey 101 at the DDR camp over halloween. :redhat: I have a stack of Mikey Bottles!

Or better yet, a Mikey vs Sobe contest! :beercheers:

Aparenlty the wife/daughter/gf or whoever it was that was sitting next to the campfire over easter saying ohh ya we have been around these before its not biggie and not moving got quite the surprise after the first one... after that i observed them a few EXTRA feet back... So that says alot about your mickeys bombs.. :D

:redhat: Hey half the reason I go to the dunes is to sleep in and relax at least ONE day of the weekend! What's wrong with that? Besides, I was up pretty much before anyone on Sunday AM of the kickoff weekend. It's all good.

Hey pete I got your back as far as saying you were 1of4 people still by the fire at 3A.M., But one the first ones up :beercheers: The way I saw it was the kids and I cleaned up all the food and trash, said good bye's and watch'd 1/2 the camp leave, went for a dune ride, came back to camp to see you and steveo hangin on the back of your tailgate sortof hating life. But hey thats how I saw it, I could be wrong it was sunday and things do become hazy :slap:

:freakin_nuts: Hey half the reason I go to the dunes is to sleep in and relax at least ONE day of the weekend! What's wrong with that? Besides, I was up pretty much before anyone on Sunday AM of the kickoff weekend. It's all good.

Hey pete I got your back as far as saying you were 1of4 people still by the fire at 3A.M., But one the first ones up :chev_bowtie: The way I saw it was the kids and I cleaned up all the food and trash, said good bye's and watch'd 1/2 the camp leave, went for a dune ride, came back to camp to see you and steveo hangin on the back of your tailgate sortof hating life. But hey thats how I saw it, I could be wrong it was sunday and things do become hazy :laughoff:

yes you did clean everything up, I saw ya!! By the way, thanks, that was awesome of you!!! :freakin_nuts:

Aparenlty the wife/daughter/gf or whoever it was that was sitting next to the campfire over easter saying ohh ya we have been around these before its not biggie and not moving got quite the surprise after the first one... after that i observed them a few EXTRA feet back... So that says alot about your mickeys bombs.. :D

I remember that. It was his wife braiding his daughter's hair. We tried to warn them, but they said "nah...we've been around these before." :chev_bowtie: