Halloween DDR group ride

dunefreak

UPDATED:

BIKES (quads, 2 wheelers, etc): Saturday Oct 28th, meet at our camp @ 10AM.

SANDRAIL RUN: Saturday Oct 28th, meet at our camp @ 2PM. :driver:

Who's invited?: Anyone from this site that wants to meet up for a ride.

I should have the DDR banner up in plain view this time for everyone to find us! :D

post-3-1160519568_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

Let's open the discussion up for time, place to meet up, etc.

I say let's just have everyone meet up at the "DDR staff camp". :thumb: Most of the peeps from the site are camping in their normal big-holiday-weekend spots. It's hard to meet up at the bottom of the face hill, as we have tried this before. We get over there, sit for 20-30 minutes and we don't know who the hell is just there hanging out at the bottom of the hill or who is there from DDR to meet up. :dunno: We usually get a pretty big group to meet up there, but it's most of the peeps from our camp. How bout we just have whoever wants to meet up for a ride, just meet up at our campsite?

Here is approximately where we'll be....

post-3-1160519568_thumb.jpg

I will more than likely have the DDR banner up and out in plain view. If not, just look for all the DDR stickers on the trucks and trailers in camp. :thumb:

So what does everyone think? Good idea?

If so, what about the time? When is good for everyone?

Also...I say we do 2 different rides. One for bikes/quads, one for sandrails. Bikes pick different lines than rails making the ride less enjoyable for the sandrail guys. :thumb:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im game... U gonna bring me a sticker to put on my truck? lol jk

Actually yeah. Any and all DDR stickers, hats, etc that I have will be out there. They might even be for sale at Alligator Performance's booth at vendor row to make things easier. :thumb: I'll keep everbody posted. Until then, all the DDR stuff is always in my hauler anyways. :thumb:

We could have everybody that wants to go on the ride meet at the SOUTH POLE around 2:00pm so that way there would be no doubt who's going.

J/K I think Pete's idea sounds good to me. :thumb:

That was actually one of my ideas, but I was thinking camp was easier. :thumb:

Im in! When and where?

I'm 100% in just post the time and place. :thumb:

Guys...this is what I was asking.

Can someone give some suggestions for times? Do we want to just meet up at our camp then? I started the thread for discussion. This means me AND you. ok? :thumb:

If everyone thinks the meeting place should just be at our camp, then when?

here is a suggestion

bikes: Saturday @ 12:00/ noon

Sandrails: Saturday @ 2:00 PM

Guys...this is what I was asking.

Can someone give some suggestions for times? Do we want to just meet up at our camp then? I started the thread for discussion. This means me AND you. ok? :thumb:

If everyone thinks the meeting place should just be at our camp, then when?

here is a suggestion

bikes: Saturday @ 12:00/ noon

Sandrails: Saturday @ 2:00 PM

Oh sorry, :thumb: Well camp is good but the problem I see with that spot is it takes people forever to get out of their chairs or trailers and motivate themselves to go ride as to if we all meet at the southpole at 12 or 1 o'clock (give or take on the times) everyone is ready to go(Great idea on the southpole by the way).But hey I dont want to say I'm easy,but I'm easy(like a sheep just ready to follow)

Meet at alligator p's trailer @ vendor row.

The only problem i see w/ bikes leaving at noon is White Wash of the dunes.. Pain in the butt to read them and see for that matter. I would have to say Bikes 9-10am and buggys 2-3pm a morning and afternoon type thing... :D That gives the bikes time to get back (and if they have buggies as many do, get ready for the buggy ride), then have a bite to eat and off for the buggy ride.

I have 2 potential issue that could hold my arrival up until Saturday morning.. Wife may have to work Friday and new trailer is due in early next week but will need a few things done to it before I take delivery.

Having said that, noon or later would be better for me if that is the case because I probably wont get to Dumont until 9 or 10AM Saturday. I am still hopeful that I will get there Friday.

10am at ddr camp sounds good

LET'S ROLL 10 AM. SEE YA AT DDR CAMP :finger:

10 AM it is....for the quad ride. Then how about 2PM for the sandrail run?

I have 2 potential issue that could hold my arrival up until Saturday morning.. Wife may have to work Friday and new trailer is due in early next week but will need a few things done to it before I take delivery.

Having said that, noon or later would be better for me if that is the case because I probably wont get to Dumont until 9 or 10AM Saturday. I am still hopeful that I will get there Friday.

Don't worry Scott, you should still be able to make the meet-up for the buggy ride at 2PM. :thumb: :fro: