Pro Comp Tires

702450R

i have them on my truck and there rated for higher loads unlike those bfg tires,,they do wear faster but is that really going to matter!! :rockon:

I got the 37" xterrains, no complaints so far!? Ran good in the sand too with very low pressure!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had BFG A/T , TSL swampers, PJ Dirt Grips.

Hands down my Toyo open country's are the bomb. (not Sobe style)

MMMMMM K? B)

I agree! I love my Toyo MT 38x15.5's Wet traction is great and they are fairly quiet compared to all the other MT's. They even dune good with low air pressure. Ask about me racing quads up Banshee hill! :laughoff: However after the many tranny problems I used to have, I tend not to take the tow vehicle out in the hills to play anymore. It sucks having to get the truck towed back and the trailer towed back.

• 1 month later...

Old thread, but I figured I would add my $.02 for future readers.

I have the Pro Comp X Terrains, and I love them. The compound is soft though, which is great on a light vehicle like my Wrangler, but will mean faster wear on a heavier truck. I don't get much rain where I live, so I can't speak directly to street/rain traction. They are great on the dry road, and don't really have much slap, so the noise level is decently low. Off road they are fantastic.

ProCompXTerrain.jpg

Edited by MindTrigger